No announcement yet.

Current wait times?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The AG office said I could call again on Friday and see if it is in the mail or not. Apparently they quit processing paper work on Thursday each week and do a mass mailing on Friday mornings for those permits processed during the week.

Comment

• Hey Tarus, did you happen to hear anything from the AG yet?
      "You know why there's a Second Amendment? In case
      the government fails to follow the first one." -- Rush Limbaugh

No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
      Thomas Jefferson

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding on what to have for dinner. LIBERTY is a well-armed lamb contesting the outcome of the vote

Comment

• I call the AG on Friday like they said I could. Got a different answer than I got a few days earlier. First time I called the AG office said they got my application on the 11th of March. The last time I called they said it was received on the 12th of March and that they were processing the 12th of March this week. It has been 56 days today since I turned in my paperwork to sheriff.

Comment

• OK, maybe this will help. I turned my info into the Sumner Sheriff on 3/8. I got my letter yesterday and I was approved on 4/30. 56 days from Sheriff to my hand. I bet you're REAL close now. Good luck!!!!!

Thomas Jefferson

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding on what to have for dinner. LIBERTY is a well-armed lamb contesting the outcome of the vote

Comment

• Just turned in my application to the sheriff. Hopefully it will only be around 60 days like most of you guys!
            ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

• Congrats Dawg! I turned in my app to Sumner 2 weeks after you, so hopefully soon!

Mike

Comment

• Since there are very few JOCO posts on here, I will let you know as soon as I get mine. I sent mine off on March 24th so I expect May 18th or so
                NRA LIFE MEMBER

Comment

• Originally posted by bwtrayer View Post
                  Since there are very few JOCO posts on here, I will let you know as soon as I get mine. I sent mine off on March 24th so I expect May 18th or so
                  Yeah let us know man. I turned mine in to the JOCO sheriff yesterday.
                  ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

• Thanks Speed, you shouldn't be much more of a wait. Is there still a delay on the prints due to the FBI/Census crap?

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Originally posted by firedawg60 View Post
                      Thanks Speed, you shouldn't be much more of a wait. Is there still a delay on the prints due to the FBI/Census crap?
                      Unknown. Hopefully, mine was already in the system before the census crap came up.

Mike

Comment

• well... its been 2 days... this wait is gonna suck!
                        ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

• My wife's approval arrived today, 63 days from sheriff to mail arrived.
                          Now the wait til Tuesday.
                          The people think the Constitution protects their rights; But government sees it as an obstacle to be overcome.
                          If your religion says suicide and murder are wrong; Aren't you doing both if you are not prepared to defend your life and the lives of others?
                          I am not a lawyer, but I have personal opinions.

Comment

• Originally posted by nickh007 View Post
                            well... its been 2 days... this wait is gonna suck!
                            Get a helmet, dude.
                            NRA Life Member

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility-Stan Lee

Comment

• I made it to Andover yesterday. I was in and out in about 5 minutes. Now, to do the wally walk!!!!

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Congrats firedawg, may you always carry it and never need it.
                                NRA Life Member

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility-Stan Lee

Comment

Working...
                                X