Delaware Now Honors Kansas!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delaware Now Honors Kansas!

The Delaware Attorney General has added Kansas to the list of states they will honor. You can see the listing Here: https://attorneygeneral.delaware.gov...-weapons-ccdw/ Kansas is now honored by every state (39) that honor other states permits. Stay Safe, Gary Slider Co-Owner www.handgunlaw.us
    Stay Safe,
    Gary Slider
    Handgunlaw.us
    Member Armed Citizens' Legal Defense Network

HR 38 is the only way those eleven states will ever come around.
    The people think the Constitution protects their rights; But government sees it as an obstacle to be overcome.
    If your religion says suicide and murder are wrong; Aren't you doing both if you are not prepared to defend your life and the lives of others?
    I am not a lawyer, but I have personal opinions.

Comment

Quit wishing .gov has more say about 2A.
      Originally posted by kscardsfan
      Grain of salt hell, I'm taking it with a salt block from the feed store. Thats a big bunch of crap there.

QUOTE=mjkeat;n1101496]****ing stupid.[/QUOTE]

Comment

HR 38 is a way for .gov to regulate us clear out of concealed carry, when they're ready to do it. Ace2
        Sometimes the term 'Idiot' is a description and not an insult.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
          HR 38 is a way for .gov to regulate us clear out of concealed carry, when they're ready to do it. Ace2
          If the government wants to do away with concealed carry, or just ban all firearms, HR 38 is not the vehicle. On the other hand, if 25 million citizens get legal permission to carry, states like California will find it very hard to keep the anti-gun laws they now have.
          The people think the Constitution protects their rights; But government sees it as an obstacle to be overcome.
          If your religion says suicide and murder are wrong; Aren't you doing both if you are not prepared to defend your life and the lives of others?
          I am not a lawyer, but I have personal opinions.

Comment

Dream on. Ace2
            Sometimes the term 'Idiot' is a description and not an insult.

Comment

Delaware is pretty blue. I am glad they did this, but very surprised.

Comment

Working...
              X