Kansas Governor race

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kansas Governor race

I have been watching TV and see a number of ads for and against each candidate.
    I've noticed in the anti-Kobach ads ALL the complaints are based on his political activity defending the voter laws in Kansas and nationally.

I first met Kris Kobach at an "Empty Holster" protest and meeting at K State in Manhattan back in 2007.
    Kris was there, as was Pat Stoneking. I knew Pat and asked her who the man was. He was on the panel and was on the side of allowing qualified students and teachers to carry.

He still holds those positions and he still has my support.

I am not opposed to Dr. Colyer being re-elected Governor, but I prefer Kris Kobach. His positions are on "OUR" side.

So when you see an ad that features headlines against Kris, keep in mind that news paper and TV headlines are not proof of any more than that liberal, anti-gun newspaers don't like gun owners.
    https://kriskobach.com/

https://www.jeffcolyer.com/call-your...content=nameid

I have no idea of what Dr. Jeff Colyer';s opinion is on gun control other that a one line statement on his web page that he will support the Second Amendment. I do not know of his position on current Kansas law or the meaning the Second Amendment and how it should and is applicable to life in 1800 or 2020.

I know Kris Kobach has a record that supports our rights as citizens to vote, without our votes being compromised by aliens voting.
    I know, from experience that he has a track record of supporting the right to keep and bear arms.
    I know who is against him in the MSM.
    The people think the Constitution protects their rights; But government sees it as an obstacle to be overcome.
    If your religion says suicide and murder are wrong; Aren't you doing both if you are not prepared to defend your life and the lives of others?
    I am not a lawyer, but I have personal opinions.

I wish he would answer the claim he defrauded a veterans charity. I am also concerned he did not file the taxes for the GOP when he ran it. It also bothers me he was his own attorney and did not know basic court procedures. Kind of sloppy for a guy that wants to run the whole state.

I think Brewer will use his grandson, and promise to give tons of money to schools. Itís all for the children. The governor canít take your guns, he can only sign or veto what your legislators send him. Leo Delperdang knocking on my door impressed me more than anything Kobach has done.

I am far more scared of the State of Kansas butt raping me on taxes than I am of my 2A going away.
    Last edited by Not so big Tom; 07-06-2018, 09:09.
    Originally posted by kscardsfan
    Grain of salt hell, I'm taking it with a salt block from the feed store. Thats a big bunch of crap there.

QUOTE=mjkeat;n1101496]****ing stupid.[/QUOTE]

Comment

" I am not opposed to Dr. Colyer being re-elected Governor, but I prefer Kris Kobach. His positions are on "OUR" side."

Too often, much like what got us out first black king, too many people are "one issue voters".

An informed voter going to the ballot box needs to, and should, look at all the issues.

Flame suit on
      B Allen Sales LLC
      Wichita KS
      Sales@BAllenSalesLLC.com

Comment

I think we need to worry about Wink, I could see Kobach jump ship for a .fed job if and only if he makes it through the primary and the general. In the end, he is just another career politician. Meh.
        Grain of salt hell, I'm taking it with a salt block from the feed store. Thats a big bunch of crap there.

Comment

Probably should stop worrying about the R's, any one of them would be an ifinitely better choice than any D

Given that Kansan's seem to lose their minds every few election cycles and elect a D, remember Sebelius, we are due to lose our minds again
          link.

Kansas State Rifle Association PACLike Page
          11 hrs ∑

Two of the leading Democrat candidates are literally arguing over which of them will take your gun rights away fastest. This is outrageous!

ďKelly said she realizes the state went too far in loosening gun restrictions, making it legal to carry weapons on university campuses and in mental health facilities. The discussion allowed Svaty to make Kelly a target for her role in helping Ďerase sensible gun laws.íĒ

ďThe big problem Democrats have had is who can actually win a general election in November,Ē Svaty said. ďAnd that matters. And we were already making jokes about the 55-caliber in the back of the jeep, so we know how much it matters this year. Itís not funny.Ē

"I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

"Skill makes you harder to kill" ~ Unknown

Comment

I am more worried about my representatives, they can keep stupid crap off any governorís desk.

Comment

Originally posted by Not so big Tom View Post
              I think we need to worry about Wink, I could see Kobach jump ship for a .fed job if and only if he makes it through the primary and the general. In the end, he is just another career politician. Meh.
              That right there. Wink is the deal killer for me. And always has been. He's a putz and should never be a public figure
              B Allen Sales LLC
              Wichita KS
              Sales@BAllenSalesLLC.com

Comment

So if the R nominee is someone you don't like you won't vote

Or you'll vote for a D just to show 'em, 'cause that always work's so well

"I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

"Skill makes you harder to kill" ~ Unknown

Comment

Many years I donít vote every office. I donít vote for unapposed, nor people I donít respect simply because a letter follows their name. Pat Roberts comes to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Over40andA40 View Post
                    " I am not opposed to Dr. Colyer being re-elected Governor, but I prefer Kris Kobach. His positions are on "OUR" side."

Too often, much like what got us out first black king, too many people are "one issue voters".

An informed voter going to the ballot box needs to, and should, look at all the issues.

Flame suit on
                    With you all the way to those polls Over.
                    Gone. Good riddance.
                    Watch the **** storm continue without me.

Comment

KWCH is doing a live forum Tuesday evening at 6:15 with the GOP candidates for Governor.

Comment

Working...
                      X