Thank God it's Election Day!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank God it's Election Day!

I'm so sick of the TV and radio ads and not to mention all the signs. Thank God it's almost over.
    Be realistic. It's only a matter of time until you hurt yourself.

I hope the Repubs retain the House and Senate. I don't think the policies would be substantially different, and personally, I see gridlock in Washington as a good thing. Hell, I'd vote for Trump's wall if they would just build it around Washington and then nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Seriously, if the Repubs retain the House (it's expected we'll retain the Senate), the meltdown on the left will be epic. I may not have enough popcorn to watch the show.

On the other hand, progressive tears make a good gun lube . . .

"In Heaven there will be no law, and the lion will lie down with the Lamb... In Hell there will be nothing but law, and due process will Be meticulously observed". - Professor Grant Gilmore, Yale Law School

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." -George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I have little faith in my fellow man to do the right thing, I've been kicked in the nuts too many times to feel any other way

We will see

"I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

"Skill makes you harder to kill" ~ Unknown

Comment

Well, my fellow man didn't change my mind

The fact that the majority of people want Pelosi running the show makes my theory of devolution seem quite sound

"I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

"Skill makes you harder to kill" ~ Unknown

Comment

Working...
        X