And So It Begins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And So It Begins

Ballot scanner problems in KC cause voters to wait, feel uneasy about leaving ballots in pile

You knew this was going to happen

https://fox4kc.com/2018/11/06/ballot...qEOabA58R6EhCE
    "I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

"Skill makes you harder to kill" ~ Unknown

Ballots being found in Florida and Arizona.
    The people think the Constitution protects their rights; But government sees it as an obstacle to be overcome.
    If your religion says suicide and murder are wrong; Aren't you doing both if you are not prepared to defend your life and the lives of others?
    I am not a lawyer, but I have personal opinions.

Comment

Yeah, heard that too , not surprising it's how the Dem's play the game
      "I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

Comment

Several governorships and even the Senate is "still up for grabs."
        The people think the Constitution protects their rights; But government sees it as an obstacle to be overcome.
        If your religion says suicide and murder are wrong; Aren't you doing both if you are not prepared to defend your life and the lives of others?

Comment

I remember when Al Franken was losing a very close race and they just happened find some ballots in the trunk of a car

And guess what, there were just enough to give Franken the win

Amazing how that works

Comment

Accusations fly over Broward County ballot shenanigans: Mystery truck deliveries, slow counting and more

"Mystery truck deliveries......."

Whaddaya wanna bet there will be just enough "D" votes to push 'em over the top

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/acc...Ug0zrZu6fGo76Y

Comment

When I lived in Illinois and began voting in 1968 I noticed that using hand counted paper ballots in Sangamon County where Springfield is located and the votes were all counted by 8 PM. But Chicago with voting machines that totaled automatically, Chicago never reported until midnight or later. They needed to know how many votes they had to dig up.

Comment

Working...
              X