No announcement yet.

Hello Governor Kelly, part duex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You will never guess what I just saw on the morning news.
    Originally posted by kscardsfan
    Grain of salt hell, I'm taking it with a salt block from the feed store. Thats a big bunch of crap there.

QUOTE=mjkeat;n1101496]****ing stupid.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by Not so big Tom View Post
      Alligator in a hot tub?
      President Ronald Reagan said it best, “We must reject the idea that every time a law’s broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.”

Comment

Originally posted by Not so big Tom View Post
        RBG fallen down and got up with broken ribs. Punctured lung not mentioned.

At her age, 85, ribs can be life threatening or recovery can take years.

OH, and another Unarmed Victime Zone with 12 dead in California.

Ex Marine about 28 with a GLOCK 21 and a n extended magazine.

Several off duty officers in the club were the first victims as was a sheriff deputy who arrived on teh scene.

GFZ kill.
        Last edited by Jim Macklin; 11-08-2018, 16:29.
        The people think the Constitution protects their rights; But government sees it as an obstacle to be overcome.
        If your religion says suicide and murder are wrong; Aren't you doing both if you are not prepared to defend your life and the lives of others?
        I am not a lawyer, but I have personal opinions.

Comment

Falls are an all to common thing for seniors and are so often life altering, so many never return to the life they enjoyed before the fall

Begin working on fall prevention when you're younger and it will help when you're older

Balance exercises, good posture head up and shoulders back, core strength, ankle flexibility and strength

Given her station I suspect Justice Ginsburg will receive the very best rehab available and will be back to work soon
          "I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

"Skill makes you harder to kill" ~ Unknown

Comment

She is an exercise freak. Shades of Jim Fixx.
            Originally posted by kscardsfan
            Grain of salt hell, I'm taking it with a salt block from the feed store. Thats a big bunch of crap there.

QUOTE=mjkeat;n1101496]****ing stupid.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Millenials are offering RBG their ribs and any other internal organs she needs to keep her alive until after The Trump Nightmare is over.

#RibsForRuth
              Gone. Good riddance.
              Watch the **** storm continue without me.

Comment

Reports are that the breaks left the ribs in the muscle and did not puncture her lung. I wish her a speedy recovery and a long retirement.
                The people think the Constitution protects their rights; But government sees it as an obstacle to be overcome.
                If your religion says suicide and murder are wrong; Aren't you doing both if you are not prepared to defend your life and the lives of others?

Comment

Ginsburg is big into Yoga, I'm guessing "Chair Yoga" it's becoming very popular among seinors

I have heard good things about it
                  "I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

Comment

Let's hope she recovers and decides that a nice vacation to Tahiti and Tarawa would be nice.

Comment

So I was listening to an interview with Kelly and she has some big plans for Kansas, more medicade, more funding for schools, overall pretty much making Kansas a paradise, although she didn't say where the money was coming from to make these changes, I wonder.......

She also said that while she supported CCW she also wanted some "common sense" gun control, uhmm, okay

Comment

Working...
                      X