Yay Kobach!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay Kobach!

I see he planning to hand Roberts seat to a dem. Maybe Marshall can flip parties again.
    Originally posted by kscardsfan
    Grain of salt hell, I'm taking it with a salt block from the feed store. Thats a big bunch of crap there.

QUOTE=mjkeat;n1101496]****ing stupid.[/QUOTE]

Most likely some third person used Chris when filing. It was soon noticed and changed to Kris.
    The people think the Constitution protects their rights; But government sees it as an obstacle to be overcome.
    If your religion says suicide and murder are wrong; Aren't you doing both if you are not prepared to defend your life and the lives of others?
    I am not a lawyer, but I have personal opinions.

Comment

Jim, I know you are ghey for Kobach, but if you donít see he is a whore for political office, please quit voting.
      Grain of salt hell, I'm taking it with a salt block from the feed store. Thats a big bunch of crap there.

Comment

Originally posted by Not so big Tom View Post
        Jim, I know you are ghey for Kobach, but if you don’t see he is a whore for political office, please quit voting.
        Kris Kobach is solidly n ide of the Constitution. That includes your right to keep and bear arms and your right to seld-defense. [ Two slightly different rights. One is 2A to the is part of 10A. ]

So who do you want?
        The people think the Constitution protects their rights; But government sees it as an obstacle to be overcome.
        If your religion says suicide and murder are wrong; Aren't you doing both if you are not prepared to defend your life and the lives of others?

Comment

You to buy me a cheeseburger when he loses.

ETA. AGAIN.
          Last edited by Not so big Tom; 07-10-2019, 02:45.

Comment

I can't afford to buy a cheeseburger for myself. The question is who do you want? If you want our rights, who is more on our side other than Koback?

Comment

Anyone that can beat the dem.

Roberts damn near lost.

Kobach lost

Wink lost.

Your single issue voting will only further the browning of America. Youíre lucky you will die before your bad choices affect you.
              Last edited by Not so big Tom; 07-11-2019, 01:12.

Comment

Not single issue, but 2A and the people's right to guns is high on my list. Also immigration, voting, and of course the economy and spending policy.

What dem? Do you mean Democrat? Who? This is Kansas.
                It takes RINOS to elect a DEmocrat.

Comment

I was right about Trump winning, and us getting a dem Governor. Letís make it interesting with a charity wager on Kobach giving the first Senate seat in Kansas for decades to a dem or Indy

you could wash my truck for a year, and I would mow your lawn if I lose.

Comment

Given that the 4 largest counties all voted BLUE in 2018 you hardly have to have crystal ball to know how 2020 will turn out

Been saying this for years, so goes Johnson County so goes the state, Johnson County is now BLUE
                    "I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

"Skill makes you harder to kill" ~ Unknown

Comment

Working...
                    X