Why waste money on this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why waste money on this?

I'm serious. What was the point? It would have been much cheaper to let this play out and pay for a cremation early on than to risk another persons safety and waste an entire department's resources protecting this from itself. This won't be the last time we foot the bill for this one. Far from it.

If they're begging Darwin for admittance; why not just let them into his hall of fame?
    Last edited by fixxer; 07-07-2018, 00:40.
    For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast,
    And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed;
    And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill,
    And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!
    -Lord Byron (=5 lines)

Absolutely agreed fixxer.
    Gone. Good riddance.
    Watch the **** storm continue without me.

Comment

Window lickers get an open checkbook, and I make the deposits.
      Originally posted by kscardsfan
      Grain of salt hell, I'm taking it with a salt block from the feed store. Thats a big bunch of crap there.

QUOTE=mjkeat;n1101496]****ing stupid.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by Not so big Tom View Post
        Window lickers get an open checkbook, and I make the deposits.
        Yea! We all do.... Getting difficult to be a compassionate guy.....
        I'm probably on the list. Don't laugh. So are you!
        Multi-Tasking is great until you actually have to accomplish something.
        I quit playing by other peoples rules. They are not written with my best interests in mind.

Comment

The copper plates are soft and could be damage. A single 5.56x45 would have gotten her down quickly. Obviously it was TV coverage as the goal.. Turn the cameras off. Wait with some drinking water until she came down or passed out.
          The people think the Constitution protects their rights; But government sees it as an obstacle to be overcome.
          If your religion says suicide and murder are wrong; Aren't you doing both if you are not prepared to defend your life and the lives of others?
          I am not a lawyer, but I have personal opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Macklin View Post
            The copper plates are soft and could be damage. A single 5.56x45 would have gotten her down quickly. Obviously it was TV coverage as the goal.. Turn the cameras off. Wait with some drinking water until she came down or passed out.

I don't condone summary execution.

I do; however, believe that it should be her free will to scale the Statue of Liberty and ALSO freedom to suffer consequences of her own actions. A little more than a day of wetting and soiling herself, realizing she was dying of dehydration and she would be begging for help. Then help her and legally stick her with the bill.

Sure she likely can't pay it but there is a such thing as a government garnishment that would follow her around for the rest of her life. That's a lot of broom pushing and toilet cleaning to make up for a stupid decision.

...Or hose down the spot she leaves on the ground if that's what she wanted- whatever works.
            Last edited by fixxer; 07-07-2018, 23:27.
            -Lord Byron (=5 lines)

Comment

I wasn't suggesting that shooting her would be the proper action, just the safest for everybody else and the cheapest. Maybe illegal drug use would go down if ODs were just allowed to die. If all the drugs are lethal with some dosage, spending $10,000 $200,000 to save the user for the pusher is economic stupidity.

The people think the Constitution protects their rights; But government sees it as an obstacle to be overcome.
              If your religion says suicide and murder are wrong; Aren't you doing both if you are not prepared to defend your life and the lives of others?
              I am not a lawyer, but I have personal opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Macklin View Post
                I wasn't suggesting that shooting her would be the proper action, just the safest for everybody else and the cheapest. Maybe illegal drug use would go down if ODs were just allowed to die. If all the drugs are lethal with some dosage, spending $10,000 $200,000 to save the user for the pusher is economic stupidity.

Don't even get me started on saving meth-heads after they've burned themselves out. These things are the closest thing to the definition of zombie that we're going to see outside of a sci-fi story.
                -Lord Byron (=5 lines)

Comment

Heck, her Vagina-Hat Stupidity is better than Mr. Kino Ahuitzotl Jimenez, age 30, of Universal City, TX.

Mr. K.A. Jimenez committed Theft and Assault on one 16-yr-old racist Klanner whom he found daring to wear his hood (a M.A.G.A. hat) in a San Antonio Whataburger while eating some lunch.

ON CAMERA!!!!!!!!
                  Took 4chan about 4 minutes to ID the boy, and rat him out to his [former] employer.

Kino has since found himself disemployed, arrested and kicked out of the Green Party (presumably reducing their membership by about 50%).
                  It's what you get when you listen to Mad Maxine.

Which still isn’t enough, but we’re sure he has more “fun” waiting for him, now that he’s a national celebritard for assaulting a 16-year-old and stealing his hat.

http://nicedoggie.net/?p=13973

The charges are Felony Theft according to Bexar County records.
                  Jail records show that Jimenez was arrested and booked into the jail on the evening of July 5, 2018. According to San Antonio police, “This evening detectives assigned to the Robbery Task Force were able to locate the suspect in the ‘Whataburger’ incident. Warrant #1653732 was issued for the suspect Kino Jimenez 30 years (Sid# 905396). The aforementioned warrant is for Theft of Person. Kino Jimenez was located in Universal City, Texas. Universal City police officers took Mr Jimenez into custody without incident.”

According to KSAT, Jimenez told reporters that what happened “was a lapse in judgment that was out of character for him.” The station added, “Jimenez said seeing the hat had the same effect on him that a Ku Klux Klan hood would have had.” He says his family has received threats, and KSAT-TV reported that some are clamoring for police to up the charges to assault.

Donald Trump Jr. tweeted about Richard, “If someone can get me this young man’s information, I’ll get him a new #maga hat…SIGNED by #potus.”

A GoFundMe page for Jimenez was created and quickly deleted, according to websites that took screenshots. LMAO. Liberals never give money anyhow.

Gone. Good riddance.
                  Watch the **** storm continue without me.

Comment

Working...
                  X