Concordia Gun Show

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concordia Gun Show

I see there is going to be a gun show in Concordia. Has anyone been to this one before? Good, bad, ugly? Any reviews would be greatly appreciated.
    * KSRA Board Member * Certified Hunters Education Instructor * G30 *G42
    Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier...one died for your soul and the other for your freedom.

He who stirs the pot must lick the spoon!

Bump. Nobody knows?
    Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier...one died for your soul and the other for your freedom.

Comment

Have any details, M&M? Maybe we can carpool and check it out.

Comment

The show is this Saturday and Sunday. I was just told today by a friend that it's a really small show and he never goes anymore. Too bad since it's close by.

If I remember right the admissino is $2

Comment

I used to go (10 years ago-5 years ago) and it wasn't real great. Dave Blackmore from rural Jewell usually had a decent selection, and a few others I can't remember, but that was about it.
          Mostly a lot of trinkets and cheap Pakastani knives back then (don't remember any honey-roasted nuts). I have no idea what it is like now, but I would imagine about like it used to be, only smaller. Although I've made a few of my better trades/deals at the smaller, more rural shows. It seems like people (private sellers) weren't really well educated on what their stuff was worth (dealers excluded).

Comment

I was thinking about setting up but I decided I needed to stay home a weekend. The some a-holes decided to vandalize/sabotage several systems at my full time job monday night/tuesday morning.
            Samson Operation X Team Member

My YouTube Channel

"Every normal man must be temped, at times, to spit on his hand, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." -- H.L. Mencken

Comment

I was told they think this might be a really large gun show! Bigger than in past. I got to not like it becasue always seemed to be alot of craft crap. But with this whole Obama crap going on they think it is going to be huge. And Dave Blackmore is no more but Keven Shelton with Buffalo Creek Firearms bought him out and has a nice selection.

Comment

I've been to Buffalo Creek Firearms. I may head up to the show in the afternoon. 0018g still need a ride? pm me.

Comment

Working...
                X