Signitures gone forever?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signitures gone forever?

Are signitures gone? I enjoyed honoring fellow members with a quoted at the end of posts.

I can appreciate progress, but I don't Facebook, so those changes are lost on me. Also curious iPhone and iPad operate so diffently. Not super friendly to such a huge segment of the web.
    Originally posted by kscardsfan
    Grain of salt hell, I'm taking it with a salt block from the feed store. Thats a big bunch of crap there.

QUOTE=mjkeat;n1101496]****ing stupid.[/QUOTE]

As soon as I find the button to undo it, I will.
    Play stupid games
    Win stupid prizes

Comment

Did this get fixed? I found the command line for it and oddly enough the signatures are visible when NOT logged in but I'm not seeing them either.

More ibuprofen, please.
      Play stupid games
      Win stupid prizes

Comment

Not fixed as far as I can tell.
        Originally posted by kscardsfan
        Grain of salt hell, I'm taking it with a salt block from the feed store. Thats a big bunch of crap there.

QUOTE=mjkeat;n1101496]****ing stupid.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by KS2A View Post
          Did this get fixed? I found the command line for it and oddly enough the signatures are visible when NOT logged in but I'm not seeing them either.

More ibuprofen, please.
          I can't see sigs. Did find the Chat forum, but no go on sigs...
          Je Suis Charles Martel...

Comment

I found the switch. I'm working on it.
            Play stupid games
            Win stupid prizes

Comment

Regarding sig lines, why can't I see mine (or anyone else's)? It's been this way ever since we switched over to the new software a while back. The only time I can see anyone's sig line is when I'm logged off.
              Taceant colloquia. Effugiat risus. Hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae.
              The Pale Horse available on Amazon for your digital reader.

Comment

Go to your user settings, click on Account, scroll down to Conversation Detail Options, click the box next to Show Signatures, scroll all the way down to Save Changes. Worked for me.

That's weird. The first line of your sig is just gibberish but the second line is in english? This new forum software is goofy. ;-D
                Last edited by Solid98; 07-10-2017, 15:12.

Comment

Originally posted by Solid98 View Post
                  Go to your user settings, click on Account, scroll down to Conversation Detail Options, click the box next to Show Signatures, scroll all the way down to Save Changes. Worked for me.

That's weird. The first line of your sig is just gibberish but the second line is in english? This new forum software is goofy. ;-D
                  Worked. Thanks.

BTW, the first line is not gibberish; it's Latin. Translated, it is Let conversation cease. Let laughter flee. This is the place where death delights to help the living. It comes from the founder the founder of modern pathology,Giovanni Morgagni.

Thanks again.
                  Taceant colloquia. Effugiat risus. Hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae.
                  The Pale Horse available on Amazon for your digital reader.

Comment

Haven't even tried re-doing mine..............................
                    Gone. Good riddance.
                    Watch the **** storm continue without me.

Comment

Working...
                    X