Birthdays

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birthdays

Obviously there's still a bug in the birthday field. It says there are no members with a birthday today, but I know that's wrong, because it is mine! Plus, I got an email this morning from this site wishing me a Happy Birthday, so I know it is in the database.
    When a nation goes down, or a society perishes, one condition may always be found; they forgot where they came from. - Carl Sandburg

Well let me be the first to wish you a Happy Birthday!

Comment

Happy Birthday

and many more.

Comment

Originally posted by jlwman View Post
        Well let me be the first to wish you a Happy Birthday!
        Thanks, but the email from the forum was first. I do appreciate your kind words, though.
        When a nation goes down, or a society perishes, one condition may always be found; they forgot where they came from. - Carl Sandburg

Comment

Originally posted by br549 View Post
          Happy Birthday

and many more.
          Thanks! Not sure how many more I'll have at this rate. Came close to dying in 2013 & 2015. bjg4602 & I are heading to Rochester, MN tomorrow for my Mayo Clinic appointments on Monday. I'm guessing my neurologist will confirm that my genetic disorder is progressive. I'm thinking within 5-10 years, it will become fatal. My body is going through stages that I experienced in 2013, but at a much slower pace, this time around. Mayo took away the meds that triggered my bad gene, and told me to start taking supplements that help. So, now I'm looking at death in a few years, rather than a few months. I'm okay with dying, just not thrilled about the disabling portion before it.

Comment

Working...
          X