Somebody goofed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somebody goofed

Turns out today is Primary day for Republicans, tomorrow is when Democrats are supposed to do theirs. Unfortunately, somebody forgot to get that announced, so most likely a lot of Dems will show up at the polls today. Also most likely, the election workers will allow them to vote anyway, instead of making them come back tomorrow. Ace2
    Sometimes the term 'Idiot' is a description and not an insult.

Sorry, you're mistaken. This is the primary so you will be given a Republican or a Democrat ballot.

In the November General election, Republicans vote by November 6, 2018. Democrats will vote on November 7, 2018.

Seriously,
    https://www.sedgwickcounty.org/media...n-calendar.pdf

https://www.sedgwickcounty.org/media...-in-kansas.pdf
    The people think the Constitution protects their rights; But government sees it as an obstacle to be overcome.
    If your religion says suicide and murder are wrong; Aren't you doing both if you are not prepared to defend your life and the lives of others?
    I am not a lawyer, but I have personal opinions.

Comment

Nope. I was told that there were two Primaries this year, R's today and D's tomorrow---except somebody dropped the ball and didn't get the information out to the media. That's why they'll be letting the Dems vote today anyway, and will likely cancel the Wednesday vote.

Maybe, hopefully, the proper announcements will be made for the November elections, and things will get straightened out.

I read it on the Internet, so..... Ace2
      Sometimes the term 'Idiot' is a description and not an insult.

Comment

Oh! I stand corrected. In fact I looked on the Internet some more and found the "facts" in paragraph 10, sub-paragraph 3 on page 24...
        Democrats will vote in person in London, England.
        They have installed a roulette wheel for voting the blue wave.
        The people think the Constitution protects their rights; But government sees it as an obstacle to be overcome.
        If your religion says suicide and murder are wrong; Aren't you doing both if you are not prepared to defend your life and the lives of others?

Comment

Ha-ha everytime I hear blue wave I laugh like a lunatic!
          I'm probably on the list. Don't laugh. So are you!
          Multi-Tasking is great until you actually have to accomplish something.
          I quit playing by other peoples rules. They are not written with my best interests in mind.

Comment

MSM dreamed up the line. The blue swirl is more like it.

Comment

Working...
            X