Why doesn't PETA understand?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ace
    started a topic Why doesn't PETA understand?

Why doesn't PETA understand?

Heard something about PETA mentioned a while ago, and got to wondering: If they're right, and it's wrong to eat animals, then why are so many animals made out of food? I mean, pigs are made of pork, cows are made of beef, deers are made of venison, fish have fillets along their sides..... Ace2

• Goodtime Charlie
    replied

Moooooo. Mooooooooooooooo. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Last edited by Goodtime Charlie; 03-23-2019, 04:19.

Leave a comment:

• Not so big Tom
    replied
    Yup, peta is funny. When I volunteer with animal rescues, I get weird looks, and there is always a bull dyke or two that wonders how I pull off such a butch look.

peta is wetting themselves over the future Mrs. Arod carrying a $100,000 gator purse, but not a word about all the lives lost mining her $5,000,000 diamond ring.

Iím lucky peta throws red paint on little old ladies wearing fur, not 250# bikers in leathers. I managed to eat pork, cow and fish today. I saved a chickens life!
    Last edited by Not so big Tom; 03-23-2019, 00:54.

Leave a comment:

• Jim Macklin
    replied
    People Eating Tasty Animals

Leave a comment:

• Goodtime Charlie
    replied
    If it is wrong for humans to eat animals, why isn't it wrong for animals to eat animals? By that logic, we should be cannibals. Wait...so is it wrong for animals to eat humans? If so, would someone please tell that to the lions and tigers and bears? Oh my!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X