Big Brother really is watching

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother really is watching

A guy noticed a traffic camera flash when he drove by. He knew he was well under the speed limit, so he circled the block and passed it again, even slower; sure enough, it flashed. So, in a whimsical mood, he circled again, driving even slower--and the camera flashed. Just for fun, he did it two more times, driving slower each time; each time the camera took his picture.
    He went on his merry way, laughing about the apparently malfunctioning camera. He thought it was real funny--until a couple weeks later he gets five tickets in the mail for no seatbelt. Ace2
    Sometimes the term 'Idiot' is a description and not an insult.

Thanks for that!👊
    Its Dave, open up....Dave's not here!

gladium habens libertatem habet

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
      A guy noticed a traffic camera flash when he drove by. He knew he was well under the speed limit, so he circled the block and passed it again, even slower; sure enough, it flashed. So, in a whimsical mood, he circled again, driving even slower--and the camera flashed. Just for fun, he did it two more times, driving slower each time; each time the camera took his picture.
      He went on his merry way, laughing about the apparently malfunctioning camera. He thought it was real funny--until a couple weeks later he gets five tickets in the mail for no seatbelt. Ace2
      He should go to court and since he was driving only once, the judge should knock it down to 1 ticket.

Do traffic/intersection cameras "flash?"
      The people think the Constitution protects their rights; But government sees it as an obstacle to be overcome.
      If your religion says suicide and murder are wrong; Aren't you doing both if you are not prepared to defend your life and the lives of others?
      I am not a lawyer, but I have personal opinions.

Comment

It's a joke, Jim. Ace2
        Sometimes the term 'Idiot' is a description and not an insult.

Comment

LMAO...two laughs in one, bonus day...
          Last edited by Dmog; 07-17-2019, 14:42.
          Its Dave, open up....Dave's not here!

gladium habens libertatem habet

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
            It's a joke, Jim. Ace2
            Probably based on a "fact."
            The people think the Constitution protects their rights; But government sees it as an obstacle to be overcome.
            If your religion says suicide and murder are wrong; Aren't you doing both if you are not prepared to defend your life and the lives of others?
            I am not a lawyer, but I have personal opinions.

Comment

Working...
            X