Because "Context"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because "Context"

Please refrain from posting unless the minimum score criteria for Derived Index Coefficient of Keat in a single post equals 5 or greater. For further inquiry please visit: http://www.ksccw.com/member/2922-mjkeat

Regards,

Mngmt.
    Last edited by fixxer; 10-01-2019, 18:55.
    For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast,
    And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed;
    And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill,
    And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!
    -Lord Byron (=5 lines)

That's funny!!
    Originally posted by mjkeat;
    The gun you have is better than the gun you don't.

Comment

We cant use the word "kevlar" due to copyright issues. I'll contact legal and see what our options are.
      01/06 FFL $15 transfers and guns near wholesale

Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties. And not to Democrats alone do I make this appeal, but to all who love these great and true principles~ Abe Lincoln

Comment

My post is only a 4. Can I earn the last point with a combination of acronyms and calling heros by our bromance single name?
        Originally posted by kscardsfan
        Grain of salt hell, I'm taking it with a salt block from the feed store. Thats a big bunch of crap there.

QUOTE=mjkeat;n1101496]****ing stupid.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by Not so big Tom View Post
          My post is only a 4. Can I earn the last point with a combination of acronyms and calling heros by our bromance single name?
          Yes. Pincus is a shoo-in but any fictional superhero or non-fictional hero can be used; so long as it is in the context of revealing similarities of said persons with the Keat.

For more about the D.I.C.K. please visit the FAQ: https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...gos-so-fragile

Regards,

Mngmt.
          -Lord Byron (=5 lines)

Comment

Too think, all our problems could have been avoided if male children would have been breast fed longer...
            Its Dave, open up....Dave's not here!

gladium habens libertatem habet

Comment

Originally posted by Dmog View Post
              Too think, all our problems could have been avoided if male children would have been breast fed longer...
              Iím 55, and known to suckle.
              Grain of salt hell, I'm taking it with a salt block from the feed store. Thats a big bunch of crap there.

Comment

I’m 55, and known to suckle.
                Efficiently?

In what context?

Regards,

Mngmt
                -Lord Byron (=5 lines)

Comment

Iím 55, and known to suckle.
                  But, can you GOTX mid-suckle? Without breaking the suction seal or spilling a drop?

WHAT YOU NEED IS TRAINING!!!!!!
                  Last edited by Willfully Armed; 10-04-2019, 05:49.
                  01/06 FFL $15 transfers and guns near wholesale

Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties. And not to Democrats alone do I make this appeal, but to all who love these great and true principles~ Abe Lincoln

Comment

Boys no Tupperware for me, old school. I do what works best for me.

Comment

Does MightyKeat come to save the day, as Mighty Mouse did?
                      Taceant colloquia. Effugiat risus. Hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae.
                      The Pale Horse available on Amazon for your digital reader.
                      I don't know why I'm better with revolvers, keat so please stop asking.

Comment

In re: 'What works for me', spent a little time at the range with the little nephew a little while back, took the short revawver to play with. That range trip, and some time at the local indoor range, I was shooting it better than my usual EDC Plastic Fantastic. The PF has been 'OK', the revawver has been a step up to 'Gooder'. Gonna have to do some serious evaluation time, see if maybe it's time to semi-retire the bottom feeder(s) and go old school. IF I decide to revert, I may be looking at the possibility of a S&W or (grimacing here) Taurus 7-shooter, just to gain that one or two extra rounds---although everybody knows if you hit 'em center with a good 125gr .357 HP one time, the fight is +/- 95% likely to be over (insert tongue-in-cheek smiley here). Ace2
                        Sometimes the term 'Idiot' is a description and not an insult.

Comment

Ace, once his Highness edumacates the vast sea of lurking truth seekers, revolvers will flood the market at fire sale prices. Patience my friend.

Comment

The next handgun I buy is either going to be another 1911...or a 6 or 7 shot revolver. Just - because...

Been eyeballing the Rock Island 1911 in....(WA approved) 10mm!!! $531 for a pretty well reviewed firearm. Worth a shot.

For some reason, 10mm reminds me of suckling.... (yeah, just had to tie that into the thread theme somehow....)
                            Originally posted by mjkeat;
                            The gun you have is better than the gun you don't.

Comment

Or, you could get a 10 mm S&W or Ruger revolver. I have a 4" S&W Model 610.

Ooops. Is this one of those 'bad recommendations' that MightyKet is so concerned with?
                              Taceant colloquia. Effugiat risus. Hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae.
                              The Pale Horse available on Amazon for your digital reader.
                              I don't know why I'm better with revolvers, keat so please stop asking.

Comment

Working...
                              X