Because "Context"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gerhard1 View Post
    Or, you could get a 10 mm S&W or Ruger revolver. I have a 4" S&W Model 610.

Ooops. Is this one of those 'bad recommendations' that MightyKet is so concerned with?
    Who? Lol.

Anyway...I'll admit I only own two Smith's....and wish I had more. I'm on the fence. I'll look over the 610. Fun to window shop.
    Originally posted by mjkeat;
    The gun you have is better than the gun you don't.

Comment

***Attention***

Due to the efficiency of D.I.C.K., Revision 2 is now released to reflect the new record-high. It has also been brought to the Staff's attention that "Kevlar" is trademarked. As a result, this item can no longer be used as an index coefficient; thus, has been removed.

As noted above, there has been 12.5% increase of inflation caused by this weeks record highs. Unfortunately, this rapid inflation means we must raise the coefficient scoring of viable posts from 5 to 6.

Again, for any questions or inquiries about boosting post viability, please refer to http://www.ksccw.com/member/2922-mjkeat

Best regards,

Mngmt.
      For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast,
      And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed;
      And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill,
      And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!
      -Lord Byron (=5 lines)

Comment

How does this effect the futures market of airsoft bb's, target pasters and zombie targets?
        01/06 FFL $15 transfers and guns near wholesale

Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties. And not to Democrats alone do I make this appeal, but to all who love these great and true principles~ Abe Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Willfully Armed View Post
          How does this effect the futures market of airsoft bb's, target pasters and zombie targets?
          At this time it is unclear but we will continue monitoring this closely.

We do; however, anticipate another sharp spike in Jergen's lotion and Kleenex tissue sales in the ICT area following reports of a new, scathing Pincus Facebook post directed towards the NRA.

All indicators point towards a severe keyboard blizzard warning in effect for Sedgewick County, Ks.

For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast,
          And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed;
          And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill,
          And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!
          -Lord Byron (=5 lines)

Comment

Originally posted by fixxer View Post

At this time it is unclear but we will continue monitoring this closely.

We do; however, anticipate another sharp spike in Jergen's lotion and Kleenex tissue sales in the ICT area following reports of a new, scathing Pincus Facebook post directed towards the NRA.

All indicators point towards a severe keyboard blizzard warning in effect for Sedgewick County, Ks.

Good....maybe it will concrete up someone's keyboard...or leak in and fry his phone.

Originally posted by mjkeat;
            The gun you have is better than the gun you don't.

Comment

Will version 3 have a vector for being persecuted for being better than everyone?
              Originally posted by kscardsfan
              Grain of salt hell, I'm taking it with a salt block from the feed store. Thats a big bunch of crap there.

QUOTE=mjkeat;n1101496]****ing stupid.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Working...
              X