• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If This Happened To You

Anyone can say they are a cop

He really should have had something to identify himself as police officer

https://youtu.be/rYKBRsM_cZE

Looked close, he has a badge clipped to his right front pocket, difficult to see, small lights in the windsheid

Much better video

https://youtu.be/wGYNJaeY0vY

The LEO has been suspended

The Sheriff said it looked like an armed robbery
    Last edited by ricco; 09-07-2017, 18:40.
    "I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

"Skill makes you harder to kill" ~ Unknown

I doubt it ever will. It appears a person who thought the speed limit is a suggestion(hmmmmm)met a guy who thought he was above the law. The rider stopped and was not in gear. Stupid.

I got pulled over on my bike at about 20mph, cop never ran my tag, asked for ID, or asked if I was armed. Shame on him.

Video looks like vinegar meeting water in a squeeze bottle.
    Last edited by Not so big Tom; 09-10-2017, 06:03.
    Originally posted by kscardsfan
    Grain of salt hell, I'm taking it with a salt block from the feed store. Thats a big bunch of crap there.
    Originally posted by zap
    Winning a political debate on this forum is like winning the special Olympics....you would need to be a retard to enter it.

Comment

Perhaps you mean oil meeting either vinegar or water?

Vinegar is water-based, as such it mixes instantly with water........................... just to let you know................................
      My standing offer for people's "old" MRE's, $1 each for dark brown bags. $12/case $2 each for the sand tan bags (newer). $24/case
      MAYBE, if they are 2010 and newer, I give you $2.50 each....... generosity.50 cents each for loose heaters. Where's those highlight video links mjkeat???????

Comment

You don't make douche with oil.
        Grain of salt hell, I'm taking it with a salt block from the feed store. Thats a big bunch of crap there.
        Originally posted by zap
        Winning a political debate on this forum is like winning the special Olympics....you would need to be a retard to enter it.

Comment

Damn!! King /County is normally a good department, so this really surprises me. I've had many a good interaction with these officers. Although in truth mine have been over 40 years ago in the 1970's.

BTW, this is the department that both of my brothers retired from. This incident is a very major black eye for them.
          Taceant colloquia. Effugiat risus. Hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae.
          The Pale Horse available on Amazon for your digital reader.

Comment

Originally posted by Not so big Tom View Post
            You don't make douche with oil.
            Resembles Ceasar Dressing if you do................................................ .....
            My standing offer for people's "old" MRE's, $1 each for dark brown bags. $12/case $2 each for the sand tan bags (newer). $24/case
            MAYBE, if they are 2010 and newer, I give you $2.50 each....... generosity.50 cents each for loose heaters. Where's those highlight video links mjkeat???????

Comment

Only if you knock a raw egg loose.
              Originally posted by zap

Comment

No eggs used (unless you are including it as part of mayonnaise), but my main ref. was the anchovies used in it..............................................

Comment

You need a better social circle.
                  Originally posted by zap

Comment

Originally posted by Not so big Tom View Post
                    You need a better social circle.
                    What? Better then this?
                    I'm probably on the list. Don't laugh. So are you!
                    Multi-Tasking is great until you actually have to accomplish something.
                    I quit playing by other peoples rules. They are not written with my best interests in mind.

Comment

Working...
                    X