Frontier Justice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frontier Justice

Frontier Justice at the Legends in KCK is having the Grand Opening November 17,18,19

Looks like lots of interesting things happening

I have heard there is a not Grand Opening this weekend
    "I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

"Skill makes you harder to kill" ~ Unknown

What is it? A movie or a stage production?
    The people think the Constitution protects their rights; But government sees it as an obstacle to be overcome.
    If your religion says suicide and murder are wrong; Aren't you doing both if you are not prepared to defend your life and the lives of others?
    I am not a lawyer, but I have personal opinions.

Comment

From the title, I thought we were gonna start a discussion on the benefits of vigilantism. Ace2
      Sometimes the term 'Idiot' is a description and not an insult.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
        From the title, I thought we were gonna start a discussion on the benefits of vigilantism. Ace2
        Cool costumes and neat toys?

The Tick is an exception to the "cool costumes".
        My standing offer for people's "old" MRE's, $1 each for dark brown bags. $12/case $2 each for the sand tan bags (newer). $24/case
        MAYBE, if they are 2010 and newer, I give you $2.50 each....... generosity.50 cents each for loose heaters. Where's those highlight video links mjkeat???????

Comment

A gun store

Maybe not quite to the level of Scottsdale Gun Club but close
          "I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

Comment

Sounds like a business name that promotes vigilantism, sounds like a risky proposition.
            Soon as some poor downtrodden non-white-privileged kid who was just turning his life around gets shot to ambient by a purchaser of their equipment, some shyster sues them into oblivion.............
            My standing offer for people's "old" MRE's, $1 each for dark brown bags. $12/case $2 each for the sand tan bags (newer). $24/case
            MAYBE, if they are 2010 and newer, I give you $2.50 each....... generosity.50 cents each for loose heaters. Where's those highlight video links mjkeat???????

Comment

Yep, might be a good place to avoid, and not even watch their videos, just in case you get involved in something and 'they' find out you've been there or watched. (But I'll probably drop in next time I'm up that way.) Ace2
              Sometimes the term 'Idiot' is a description and not an insult.

Comment

Yes, the damage that any old anti-gun D.A. could do to you just because you were a regular customer or supporter of Vigilante Justice, almost certain to reverse what might have otherwise been a "good shoot" situation that dropped onto you.

Comment

Went to the "before" Grand Opening, got a tour

Being a Founding Member was enticing but a little out of my budget

A very nice range and pretty good selction of of guns

They are a Wilson Master Dealer so they have Wilson pistols on hand

Also some Zev Glocks on hand
                  Last edited by ricco; 11-12-2017, 06:26.

Comment

Working...
                  X