• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attendance

http://www.adamkraut.com/attendance
    Failure is an opportunity to learn.

The question is, how valuable is name recognition

Is someone like Buzz Mills who see's hundreds of people every year and has a platform to talk about gun rights but only has a 50% attendance more or less valuable than a person who doesn't have a platform but has 100% attendance

This can be extended to Ted Nugent who see's thousands of people every year but has 0% attendance
    Last edited by ricco; 11-12-2017, 23:30.
    "I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

"Skill makes you harder to kill" ~ Unknown

Comment

When I looked at the link I saw attendance as a sign of dedication. This may be an inaccurate assessment but it makes me wonder.
      Failure is an opportunity to learn.

Comment

Adam is pushing his bylaw amendment. Who is Adam and what does he want? Sometimes public & MSM matter. Charlton Heston had a reputation the MSM found hard to attack.
        Heston had marched with Martin Luther King Jr. and he was Moses. Ted Nugent is a rocker but lots of people listen to what he says/sings.

The NRA Board approves what the Executive does in day to day management.

Adam Kraut's web page http://www.adamkraut.com/
        Last edited by Jim Macklin; 11-16-2017, 00:31.
        The people think the Constitution protects their rights; But government sees it as an obstacle to be overcome.
        If your religion says suicide and murder are wrong; Aren't you doing both if you are not prepared to defend your life and the lives of others?
        I am not a lawyer, but I have personal opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Macklin View Post
          Adam is pushing his bylaw amendment. Who is Adam and what does he want? Sometimes public & MSM matter. Charlton Heston had a reputation the MSM found hard to attack.
          Heston had marched with Martin Luther King Jr. and he was Moses. Ted Nugent is a rocker but lots of people listen to what he says/sings.

The NRA Board approves what the Executive does in day to day management.

Adam Kraut's web page http://www.adamkraut.com/
          James, you might want to check for a typo here.
          Martin Luther King Jr
          Last edited by gerhard1; 11-16-2017, 00:48.
          Taceant colloquia. Effugiat risus. Hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae.
          The Pale Horse available on Amazon for your digital reader.

Comment

Originally posted by gerhard1 View Post

James, you might want to check for a typo here.
            Thank you.
            The people think the Constitution protects their rights; But government sees it as an obstacle to be overcome.
            If your religion says suicide and murder are wrong; Aren't you doing both if you are not prepared to defend your life and the lives of others?
            I am not a lawyer, but I have personal opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Macklin View Post

Thank you.
              I fixed it in my post as well.
              Taceant colloquia. Effugiat risus. Hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae.
              The Pale Horse available on Amazon for your digital reader.

Comment

Working...
              X