COPS TV show

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Not so big Tom View Post
    Just because you know how to set the radio presets on a 1968 Charger doesn’t mean you can even turn the radio on in a 2018 Charger. Stick to what you know, and don’t bluff the crap you don’t.
    I'll bet you don't know where the emergency brake control or oxygen valve is in this picture. What is that supposed to prove?

The people think the Constitution protects their rights; But government sees it as an obstacle to be overcome.
    If your religion says suicide and murder are wrong; Aren't you doing both if you are not prepared to defend your life and the lives of others?
    I am not a lawyer, but I have personal opinions.

Comment

I’d never claim I did. I don’t act like I know how to do stuff I’ve never done.

Funny you post that, Iíve built hundreds of planes, even specializing on cockpits for a few years. Iím not on an EAA forum telling people how to fly. You figure it out.
      Last edited by Not so big Tom; 02-13-2018, 10:38.
      Originally posted by kscardsfan
      Grain of salt hell, I'm taking it with a salt block from the feed store. Thats a big bunch of crap there.
      Originally posted by zap
      Winning a political debate on this forum is like winning the special Olympics....you would need to be a retard to enter it.

Comment

Originally posted by Not so big Tom View Post
        I’d never claim I did. I don’t act like I know how to do stuff I’ve never done.

Funny you post that, I’ve built hundreds of planes, even specializing on cockpits for a few years. I’m not on an EAA forum telling people how to fly. You figure it out.
        Why do you feel so threatened? BTW, I've been an EAA Life Member since 1968 but I'm not a member of any chapter.
        I am type rated in the Beech BE400 and the Beech 300/350 and 1900 turboprops.

I am not a lawyer and don't pretend to be one. I don't recall ever claiming to be an expert on the Seecamp. I do recall being stopped by a sheriff's deputy about 55 years ago. I had stepped off the road to avoid being hit by the car that was 1/2 mile away coming south at an estimated 80-100 mph. This was on the Bradforton Road west of Springfield, IL about 3 miles from my home.
        The fast car was the deputy and he "thought" I was hiding in the grass because I had squatted since I was tired. When he saw my legally carried Ruger MK I .22 pistol he took possession of it. This was about 1961 and the Ruger was the most popular .22 fo over a decade. The cost back then was $37.50.
        Anyway, the deputy said I need to have my father bring me to the office to get my gun back. When we got there early the next morning the gun was still loaded because the deputy did not know how to remove the magazine, release the safety and pull the bolt back.

The people think the Constitution protects their rights; But government sees it as an obstacle to be overcome.
        If your religion says suicide and murder are wrong; Aren't you doing both if you are not prepared to defend your life and the lives of others?
        I am not a lawyer, but I have personal opinions.

Comment

Working...
        X