So If It's Not "Top Quality"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goodtime Charlie View Post

Man, I got to tell ya, if you marry a woman based on whether she can cook, you are marrying her for the wrong reason! You can legally hire a cook, or eat at a restaurant, you can legally hire a cleaning service for your housekeeping, and you can legally hire a nanny to take care of your little ones; but you can't legally hire someone for bedroom duties! If you aren't marrying a woman for her bedroom abilities, then you are marrying her for the wrong reason. Who cares if she can cook?!
    Good points. Chris Rock has a great line in his latest stand up routine on why coupes get along so well in the beginning. They're to busy fu*king to fight. He says the key to a happy life is more fu*king.

If I get hungry I can make something to eat. If something needs cleaned I'll clean it. I can do all that kind of stuff myself. The other, well that requires company.
    Last edited by mjkeat; 04-16-2018, 12:36.
    Failure is an opportunity to learn.

Comment

It really doesn't matter a bunch whether defensive tools are top-of-the-line or not. What matters is if they get the job done. In the final analysis, that is all the counts. If a S&W Model 13 is what you have, use it. It won't shoot the BG any better than a fancy Model 27 costing twice as much will.
      Last edited by gerhard1; 04-17-2018, 14:30. Reason: typo
      Taceant colloquia. Effugiat risus. Hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae.
      The Pale Horse available on Amazon for your digital reader.

Comment

Agreed. If it works for you, well, there you go. (Though there are some choices better left unmade.) Ace2
        Sometimes the term 'Idiot' is a description and not an insult.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
          Agreed. If it works for you, well, there you go. (Though there are some choices better left unmade.) Ace2
          Of course it should be a reasonable choice. A pistol in 22 LR will kill someone and a 44 magnum will as well. But the optimal choice will usually be somewhere in the middle.
          Taceant colloquia. Effugiat risus. Hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae.
          The Pale Horse available on Amazon for your digital reader.

Comment

Working...
          X