Senator Pat Roberts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senator Pat Roberts

Saw this while looking something else up.

Where does Pat Roberts live in Kansas?

Roberts lives in Alexandria, Virginia. The New York Times has reported that the house that Roberts claims as his residence in Dodge City, Kansas is actually owned and occupied by campaign contributors C. Duane and Phyllis Ross.

I wonder what his rent is per month?
    Last edited by Jim Macklin; 04-10-2018, 19:21.
    The people think the Constitution protects their rights; But government sees it as an obstacle to be overcome.
    If your religion says suicide and murder are wrong; Aren't you doing both if you are not prepared to defend your life and the lives of others?
    I am not a lawyer, but I have personal opinions.

Known this for years, at least 2 election cycles.
    Time to Drive By again.

Where's those highlight video links "Hard Act To Follow" mjkeat???????

Comment

Jim, what do you care, last time he ran and I said I couldn't vote for a senile old fart who didn't live here, or even own a gun, and you nearly krapped kittens.
      Originally posted by kscardsfan
      Grain of salt hell, I'm taking it with a salt block from the feed store. Thats a big bunch of crap there.
      Originally posted by zap
      Winning a political debate on this forum is like winning the special Olympics....you would need to be a retard to enter it.

Comment

As I recall that was because it was the General Election and the option was a Democrat. Party control matters.But te Primary matters the most.

Pat Roberts, RINOS from Maine, even Arizona must go if the GOP is to stand for Gun Owners Party
        The people think the Constitution protects their rights; But government sees it as an obstacle to be overcome.
        If your religion says suicide and murder are wrong; Aren't you doing both if you are not prepared to defend your life and the lives of others?
        I am not a lawyer, but I have personal opinions.

Comment

You recall wrong. The Democratic dropped out, and he ran against an independent and a libertarian. The National GOP swept in and had him flipping pancakes with Palin.

Now he he wants you to be 25 to own a gun and a ban on 30 round mags. I also blame him for not repealing O care when it really counted.

I donít have to claim him, I voted against him.
          Originally posted by kscardsfan
          Grain of salt hell, I'm taking it with a salt block from the feed store. Thats a big bunch of crap there.
          Originally posted by zap
          Winning a political debate on this forum is like winning the special Olympics....you would need to be a retard to enter it.

Comment

Originally posted by Not so big Tom View Post
            You recall wrong. The Democratic dropped out, and he ran against an independent and a libertarian. The National GOP swept in and had him flipping pancakes with Palin.

Now he he wants you to be 25 to own a gun and a ban on 30 round mags. I also blame him for not repealing O care when it really counted.

I don’t have to claim him, I voted against him.
            All the while raising hell over a doctor (his opponent) having had un-named x-ray photographs on his facebook page for discussion 7 years prior.
            Time to Drive By again.

Where's those highlight video links "Hard Act To Follow" mjkeat???????

Comment

Working...
            X