• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jagdawg View Post

Where is that pic?
    Sooo...not really relevant.

But...I'll play.
    Once again....maybe still a matter of perspective.

Just because that 200# pic wouldnt fit your mold, many people might still relate. Especially women who are tired of being body shamed. (I'm not even on any social media, and still know that's a huge deal for some)

This is exactly my point. Nobody "knows it all".
    Not me. Not you. Certainly not Keat.

Once again...we don't know what we don't know.
    Lol. Love that.

I don't judge someones ability or right to carry by their weight or body shape.

Do you?
    (I'll answer...yes, you do)
    C'mon, we both know that if this had been a picture of a fat chick carrying pistol in her waist band the people on this forum wouuld have been on her like a pack of dogs on a three legged cat (especially THIS forum)

I know it, you know it, we all know it

We also know why she took the picture, it's got little to do with gun rights or Trump but it certainaly was a way for her too get noticed

A hot chick put's on a Trump shirt put's a gun in her waistband (we don't know for sure it's even a gun) pull's up said shirt and all the FOGG's (Fat Old Gun Guy's) lose their minds, "a hot girl likes guns, same as me" they think

In the past on this forum I've mentioned Julie Golob and her achivements, the response, crickets

In the past on this forum I've mentioned Kim Rhode and her achivements, the response, crickets, except for one genius that said something like "she get's her ammo for free", how enlightening, wow!

Let's see, why wouldn't a 6 time Olympic medal winner get praise but a lady whose never done anything but pose for a picture does get praise, what could it be

When the girl in the picture actually does something to warrant praise I'm there, until then she's just one more internet picture
    Last edited by ricco; 04-14-2018, 13:51.
    "I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

"Skill makes you harder to kill" ~ Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by ricco View Post

C'mon, we both know that if this had been a picture of a fat chick carrying pistol in her waist band the people on this forum wouuld have been on her like a pack of dogs on a three legged cat (especially THIS forum)

I know it, you know it, we all know it

We also know why she took the picture, it's got little to do with gun rights or Trump but it certainaly was a way for her too get noticed

A hot chick put's on a Trump shirt put's a gun in her waistband (we don't know for sure it's even a gun) pull's up said shirt and all the FOGG's (Fat Old Gun Guy's) lose their minds, "a hot girl likes guns, same as me" they think

In the past on this forum I've mentioned Julie Golob and her achivements, the response, crickets

In the past on this forum I've mentioned Kim Rhode and her achivements, the response, crickets, except for one genius that said something like "she get's her ammo for free", how enlightening, wow!

Let's see, why wouldn't a 6 time Olympic medal winner get praise but a lady whose never done anything but pose for a picture does get praise, what could it be

When the girl in the picture actually does something to warrant praise I'm there, until then she's just one more internet picture
      It's like I said before. There's no drama in it. Drama is the focus not supporting reasonable and thoughtful 2A promotion. I posted a linknto a video that was absolutely on point. The type of video that makes everyone look like a rock star without any of the drama. Crickets. The image in the OP gets all sorts of praise and even has people defending it. I wish I could say it's odd and unexpected but...

To each their own. I'm not going to fault them for it. In the end antagonizing, name calling, and playing politics probably isn't the best way to go about promoting the right but...
      Last edited by mjkeat; 04-14-2018, 15:49.
      Failure is an opportunity to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by mjkeat View Post
        Drama is the focus not supporting reasonable and thoughtful 2A promotion
        Surprised you didn't say "..............................common sense 2A promotion"
        Time to Drive By again.

Where's those highlight video links "Hard Act To Follow" mjkeat???????

Comment

In the end antagonizing, name calling, and playing politics probably isn't the best way to go about promoting the right but......
          but..................... you'll continue on like there's no tomorrow.
          Time to Drive By again.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldstuffer View Post

but..................... you'll continue on like there's no tomorrow.
            You're absolutely correct, I'll continue to promote the right to self preservation in a manner that doesn't alienate or embarrass. As foreign as it may sound to you using words like libtard, commifornia, and others is pointless, anything but clever, and in fact is a sign of a lack of intelligence. I personally know liberal gun owners and a good number of proud Californians who are strong supporters of the 2A. When you use those words you're insulting them and turning away those who might just want to join us.

Not trying to tell you what to do, you gotta do you, but thought I'd mention it.

Comment

You're absolutely correct, I'll continue to promote the right to self preservation in a manner that doesn't alienate or embarrass. .
              You will continue to alienate and remain an embarrassment. Way to go.
              Time to Drive By again.

Comment

OK I didn't read through all the arguing (my goodness four pages!) but I did look at the picture. What gun! (happy now?)
                I'm probably on the list. Don't laugh. So are you!
                Multi-Tasking is great until you actually have to accomplish something.
                I quit playing by other peoples rules. They are not written with my best interests in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by pds45 View Post
                  OK I didn't read through all the arguing (my goodness four pages!) but I did look at the picture. What gun! (happy now?)
                  Lol, the way it played out for me, hips............. 3hrs. later, oh there's a gun on here waist.

Comment

Working...
                  X