No announcement yet.

Archeologists Find Prehiatoric Proof...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archeologists Find Prehiatoric Proof...

Archeologist finds prehistoric proof of the bad decisions of our ancestors.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...&id=1303869778
    Failure is an opportunity to learn.

I've heard about such things

But until find one myself I'm calling hoax
    "I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

"Skill makes you harder to kill" ~ Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by ricco View Post
      I've heard about such things

But until find one myself I'm calling hoax
      Lol...

Comment

Reminds me of the story my Dad told me about some British archeologists who explored a newly discovered Egyptian tomb.
        The found grain, wine, jewels and gold. They also found some unidentified items.
        These were collected and shipped to a laboratory in London for identification.
        After several months with no results the archeologists cabled London.
        A day later London cabled back...

Somebody crept into the crypt, crapped and crept out.
        The people think the Constitution protects their rights; But government sees it as an obstacle to be overcome.
        If your religion says suicide and murder are wrong; Aren't you doing both if you are not prepared to defend your life and the lives of others?
        I am not a lawyer, but I have personal opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Macklin View Post
          Reminds me of the story my Dad told me about some British archeologists who explored a newly discovered Egyptian tomb.
          The found grain, wine, jewels and gold. They also found some unidentified items.
          These were collected and shipped to a laboratory in London for identification.
          After several months with no results the archeologists cabled London.
          A day later London cabled back...

Somebody crept into the crypt, crapped and crept out.
          So like in the video what they found was nothing but a pile of crap.

Comment

Originally posted by mjkeat View Post

So like in the video what they found was nothing but a pile of crap.
            Something you are immensely familiar with.
            My standing offer for people's "old" MRE's, $1 each for dark brown bags. $12/case $2 each for the sand tan bags (newer). $24/case
            MAYBE, if they are 2010 and newer, I give you $2.50 each....... generosity.50 cents each for loose heaters. Where's those highlight video links mjkeat???????

Comment

Originally posted by Oldstuffer View Post

Something you are immensely familiar with.
              Lol, exactly, dealing with a pile of it right now. Don't be mad because you like to play with relics.

Comment

My instinct on this is that the range where this supposed .45acp case was found was probably "salted" with fake artifacts, who knows maybe the range is for sale and the owners looking to up the price

I don't blame Rob for being excited about a find like this, I think any of us would be excited to find something from antiquity

That said, actually finding a relic from a time so long ago is doubtful
                "I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

Comment

Probably trying to establish a longer date to qualify for "range protection- noise exception?"
                  The people think the Constitution protects their rights; But government sees it as an obstacle to be overcome.
                  If your religion says suicide and murder are wrong; Aren't you doing both if you are not prepared to defend your life and the lives of others?
                  I am not a lawyer, but I have personal opinions.

Comment

You dummasses realize 9mmP predates.45acp?
                    Originally posted by kscardsfan
                    Grain of salt hell, I'm taking it with a salt block from the feed store. Thats a big bunch of crap there.
                    Originally posted by zap
                    Winning a political debate on this forum is like winning the special Olympics....you would need to be a retard to enter it.

Comment

And.......

Comment

Originally posted by Not so big Tom View Post
                        You dummasses realize 9mmP predates.45acp?
                        Lol! Whoa there cowboy. It's just pew pew silliness don't get so defensive.

Comment

Accuracy matters, even when making funny.
                          Grain of salt hell, I'm taking it with a salt block from the feed store. Thats a big bunch of crap there.
                          Originally posted by zap
                          Winning a political debate on this forum is like winning the special Olympics....you would need to be a retard to enter it.

Comment

Originally posted by Not so big Tom View Post
                            Accuracy matters, even when making funny.
                            If accuracy is what we're after nobody said anything about 9mm or whether .45 was or wasn't the oldest. Just because something is dated doesnt mean it outdates all others. As for which is oldest, don't care as it means nothing in the here and now.

Comment

Please post your mailing address so I can send you a check for half my worth. Thatís what I did for the last person I knew that insisted they were always right while standing in a pile of wrong.
                              Originally posted by zap

Comment

Working...
                              X