Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog Shoots Man

Accident, I wonder, maybe the dog saw his chance and took it, who knows

It would be interesting to know how the dog got his paws on the gun wouldn't it

http://www.kmbc.com/article/man-says...aying/20653375

"I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

"Skill makes you harder to kill" ~ Unknown

Cheeseburger says the gun wasn’t a revolver or 1911.
    Originally posted by kscardsfan
    Grain of salt hell, I'm taking it with a salt block from the feed store. Thats a big bunch of crap there.
    Originally posted by zap
    Winning a political debate on this forum is like winning the special Olympics....you would need to be a retard to enter it.

Comment

Also, therein lies the problem with having a round chambered
      "I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

Comment

Originally posted by Not so big Tom View Post
        Could have been a Nambu Type 94 though.
        My standing offer for people's "old" MRE's, $1 each for dark brown bags. $12/case $2 each for the sand tan bags (newer). $24/case
        MAYBE, if they are 2010 and newer, I give you $2.50 each....... generosity.50 cents each for loose heaters. Where's those highlight video links mjkeat???????

Comment

And fries says the frame was plastic.
          Grain of salt hell, I'm taking it with a salt block from the feed store. Thats a big bunch of crap there.
          Originally posted by zap
          Winning a political debate on this forum is like winning the special Olympics....you would need to be a retard to enter it.

Comment

Originally posted by Not so big Tom View Post
            I love it... This is obviously a case of negligence on the part of the tard and you're trying to place fault on the gun (sound familiar?). It would be like me saying it was the dog's fault. That would be rediculous. Either a B.S. holster, a holster that wasn't being utilized properly, the gun was laying out unsecured, or so on.

--------------------------------------------------------

Handicapping the gun with extra levers, buttons, ridiculously heavy/long triggers making it more difficult to use the gun for it's intended purpose to overcome retardation on the part of a negligent gun owner is ****ing stupid.

I've been trying to stay away from using this word but that mentality is fudd to the T. It's a losers way of thinking.

Don't be a negligent idiot and this stuff won't happen.

It's like all those numbskulls that said they had to have a safety on their gun because they have children in their home. No, what you need is to be a responsible gun owner so the children/unauthorized users don't get ahold of the gun in the first place.

People are stupid.

Last edited by mjkeat; 05-11-2018, 19:46.
            Failure is an opportunity to learn.

Comment

Yea, The Magnificent Keat NEVER EVER blames the gun.
              Not if it's the correct, approved gun anyway.
              My standing offer for people's "old" MRE's, $1 each for dark brown bags. $12/case $2 each for the sand tan bags (newer). $24/case
              MAYBE, if they are 2010 and newer, I give you $2.50 each....... generosity.50 cents each for loose heaters. Where's those highlight video links mjkeat???????

Comment

I wear my Fudd with the same pride I had as a Deplorable in 2016. Ya gotta consider the source.
                Originally posted by zap

Comment

Some get it some don't. But yeah, feel free to blame the gun. You're in good company.

Comment

If he didn't have a gun he wouldn't have been shot

Think of the poor doggie and all the pyschological trauma inflicted on him, so very sad

It will probably take years and years counseling with a doggie therapist to undo the damage done

Who knows, the poor doggie might start running with a bad pack and drinking out of the toilet

He might turn to gambling, it's happened before, the Casius Marcellus Coolidge "Dog's Playing Poker" picture is proof that dog's can turn into degenerate gamblers if pushed far enough

Or maybe start visting doggie prostitutes

And in the end he might just throw himself from the top of his dog house

All of this because of a gun, when will we learn

Comment

The poor dog, now with PTSD is in need of years of psychiatric counseling.
                      https://www.cesarsway.com/cesar-mill...ion-of-a-dream

Bet it's expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by ricco View Post
                        If he didn't have a gun he wouldn't have been shot

Think of the poor doggie and all the psychological trauma inflicted on him, so very sad

It will probably take years and years counseling with a doggie therapist to undo the damage done

Who knows, the poor doggie might start running with a bad pack and drinking out of the toilet

He might turn to gambling, it's happened before, the Casius Marcellus Coolidge "Dog's Playing Poker" picture is proof that dog's can turn into degenerate gamblers if pushed far enough

Or maybe start visiting doggie prostitutes

And in the end he might just throw himself from the top of his dog house

All of this because of a gun, when will we learn
                        Dogs tend toward gang rape. However there are dog pimps that have male and female dogs in sexual slavery.

Might even run in front of an 18 wheeler.

FORT DODGE, Iowa — An Iowa man remained hospitalized Thursday after reportedly being shot by his dog.
                        The bizarre incident occurred Wednesday.

Advertisement

Richard Remme, 51, told 911 dispatchers that he had been playing with his dog, a Labrador-pit bull mix named Balew, when the canine accidentally hit his gun.
                        The gun fired, injuring Remme.
                        "Unfortunately, in this case, you can't foresee things that can happen, and this was just one of those freak accidents," Ft. Dodge police Chief Roger Porter said. "Wrestling around with your dog, you wouldn't think it could happen, but it did and it was unfortunate."
                        Remme said Balew is a "big wuss" and instantly started whining after the gun fired, as though he knew something went wrong.
                        "It could have been a lot worse than it was, so we're thankful (Remme is) OK," Porter said.
                        Remme was transferred to a Des Moines hospital due to internal bleeding from the gunshot.
                        A get well fund for Remme can be found here. Probably a scam so I deleted the link
                        I'll bet the dog's ears hurt Sounds like the gun was just stuck in the waistband and he was gut shot with a stricker fired Spanish copy of a Baby Browning 25 Auto.
                        Last edited by Jim Macklin; 05-12-2018, 07:00.
                        The people think the Constitution protects their rights; But government sees it as an obstacle to be overcome.
                        If your religion says suicide and murder are wrong; Aren't you doing both if you are not prepared to defend your life and the lives of others?
                        I am not a lawyer, but I have personal opinions.

Comment

Well raise my rent. Wonder if it was a P85, or an LC9?

“He believes the dog bumped and disabled the safety of the gun, which was located on the belly band of his bib overalls before the pit-lab mix “bounded back” and hit the trigger as he came down.

“I carry. It’s a Ruger 9 mm, and it’s got a safety on it,” Remme told the newspaper. “I was lying on the couch, and we were horsing around, me and the dog. And I was tossing him off my lap, and he was jumping back on my lap.””
                          Originally posted by zap

Comment

BTW, you lose. My bet is still in the air.

[QUOTE=Jim Macklin;n109716
                            I'll bet the dog's ears hurt Sounds like the gun was just stuck in the waistband and he was gut shot with a stricker fired Spanish copy of a Baby Browning 25 Auto.[/QUOTE]

Originally posted by zap

Comment

So poor holster choice and safeties really aren't all that safe?

Comment

Working...
                              X