X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Top 10 ways to spot a Fudd"

Truth, so much truth

https://www.thegunwriter.com/24165/t...o-spot-a-fudd/
    "I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

"Skill makes you harder to kill" ~ Unknown

I posted this comment with/on THEGUNWRITER...

Jim Macklin on May 16, 2018 7:22 pm

The AR is popular for many reasons… But calling it a MSR is OK with me as long as that means Militia Standard Rifle. Any “sporting purposes test” is part of a plot to eliminate all guns that don’t meet some arbitrary point test. The AR is the most accurate rifle the public can buy. It’s easy to learn to shoot well. Heck, even a GI can learn how to do it. Women like to shoot it because it doesn’t kick too much.
    You don’t need an AR to shoot deer. The truth is nobody should shoot deer according to PETA. Of course we know PETA means People Eat Tasty Animals
    But they want to demonize our rifles and ban hunting as cruel and dangerous.
    So any sporting test is just a backdoor gun ban by banning hunting and even target shooting.
    Second Amendment is easy to understand IF you just a little bit of history—
    1775 The Patriots who were in the British-Massachusetts Militia formed a non-approved militia they called the Minutemen. They did not seek permission from the Governor. When the call went out these unofficial militia men confronted the British on the way to Concord and Lexington to confiscate the arms (gunpowder, lead, flints, swords, knives and muskets and maybe some cannons).
    The Minutemen had a mixture of sporting rifles and military type muskets and the first shots of the American Revolution were fired.
    A year later the Colonial Congress finally got around to writing the Declaration of Independence in which the need for an independent militia was necessary to preserve freedom and rights.
    “… But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security. …”
    It should be obvious that no tyrannical government, be it a king, governor or president, will approve and authorize a military force to constrain or depose said king, governor or president.
    When the Constitution was written in 1788 it included a militia in Art 1, Section 8 and men such as Patrick Henry immediately saw that this was a militia bought, paid for and loyal to the ruler and was not an adequate protection of liberty.
    Thus a Bill of Rights was proposed and submitted to the States for ratification that included a right that could not be infringed.
    For many reason, slavery being a likely factor, the Supreme Court has refused to clearly apply the Federal Bill of Rights against State laws and policies that do infringe the rights that Congress has said several times since the end of the Civil War apply to all citizens.
    Finally in 2008 and 2010 the Supreme Court did declare the Second Amendment is a right for each individual and that it applies to State laws as much as Federal. However it wasn’t written clearly enough that it can’t be twisted and slanted. In 1939 the Supreme Court clearly stated that military weapons were what they knew were protected, they just were not sure whether a shotgun had a military protected purpose. The the Supreme REMANDED the MILLER case for trial to create a record that the Court could take “judicial notice” and decide the case. That trial has not happened and the 1939 MILLER case is still open and undecided.
    The Second Amendment is published with certain words and several different number of commas, so it is possible to “read” different meanings into the same words. This may not be accidental, since it appears that there is a big push to republish the Second Amendment with three commas.
    In 1959 Alaska and Hawaii joined the Union and they copied the Second Amendment with one comma. Alaska has taken the HELLER / Scalia opinion to heart and Hawaii seems to have rejected it since the right to keep and bear arms is infringed in Hawaii.
    To make it easier to understand I have made a small change in the Second Amendment for clarity.
    A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state ? [Yes, therefore.]
    “The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.”

His definition of FUDD may be limited and misses several items.
    Don't be a FUDD walking around with your finger on the trigger.

The people think the Constitution protects their rights; But government sees it as an obstacle to be overcome.
    If your religion says suicide and murder are wrong; Aren't you doing both if you are not prepared to defend your life and the lives of others?
    I am not a lawyer, but I have personal opinions.

Comment

The first sentences of 3 and 4, KEAT AF.
      01/06 FFL $15 transfers and guns near wholesale

Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties. And not to Democrats alone do I make this appeal, but to all who love these great and true principles~ Abe Lincoln

Comment

and FUDD AF
        "I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

"Skill makes you harder to kill" ~ Unknown

Comment

Last edited by mjkeat; 05-19-2018, 06:19.
          Failure is an opportunity to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by mjkeat View Post
            Lol. Good talk, bud.

Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties. And not to Democrats alone do I make this appeal, but to all who love these great and true principles~ Abe Lincoln

Comment

Finally, some real wisdom from Trolldom (post #5). Ace2
              Sometimes the term 'Idiot' is a description and not an insult.

Comment

Originally posted by Willfully Armed View Post

Lol. Good talk, bud.
                The best way to communicate with turds is to not communicate with them at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                  Finally, some real wisdom from Trolldom (post #5). Ace2
                  Proof.

Comment

Originally posted by mjkeat View Post

The best way to communicate with turds is to not communicate with them at all.
                    Coming from the guy who's driven more people from this forum than the software crashes and death combined?

there are literally more users who own hipoints here, than those that haven't blocked you yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Willfully Armed View Post

Coming from the guy who's driven more people from this forum than the software crashes and death combined?

there are literally more users who own hipoints here, than those that haven't blocked you yet.
                      1911s in corset holsters are a bad choice. They can be as butt hurt about that fact as they want. I have no sympathy for the willfully ignorant. This is a CCW forum not www.picklepickling.com.

Comment

Working...
                      X