X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better Lucky Than Skilled

Well, not really, but if you don't have skills luck is a good thing

This is one lucky LEO, he could dead or worse

Getting suplexed anywhere is bad, but on concrete, you never want that to happen

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjuNdZWnlZV/
    Last edited by ricco; 06-07-2018, 20:06.
    "I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

"Skill makes you harder to kill" ~ Unknown

BG who had likely been in that position, not necessarily with a LEO, recognized that weight/balance shift and responded dumping a much bigger person on theor neck and head.

I'm glad the officer is ok and ended up being able to cuff the guy.

Someone with a very good understanding of personal defense said luck is not a skill. He's 100% correct.

Failure is an opportunity to learn.

Comment

From listening to the audio it sounds like everyone except the officer knew what was about to happen

Lot's of "Don't do it, Don't do it" from the bystanders

I suspect a fairly extensive wrestling background

Out of curiosity I did a little looking and Suplexs are considered an illegal throw in some competitions while being legal in others such as Olympic Freestyle Wrestling

Probably the greatest suplex of all time was when Randleman suplexed Fedor, by all rights Fedor should have been seriously injured but instead Fedor won the fight, that's why Fedor is Fedor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDtgY22wYis
      "I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

"Skill makes you harder to kill" ~ Unknown

Comment

I doubt the guy had an wrestling background outside of the living room, street and backyard. Mix that with a disregard for others and additional environmental influences and you have a much smaller guy dumping an officer on his head and neck. Some people are wired differently.
        Failure is an opportunity to learn.

Comment

Working...
        X