A Dog Attack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Dog Attack

Since we were recently talking about possible dog attacks I thought I would pass this along

The attack happens quickly, it only fails because the officer that is attacked is young and strong and already knew there could be a problem, the average middle age person might not have been able to ward off the attack, especially if taken by surprise

We see a second officer taser the dog, the taser put's the dog down but only momentarily, thankfully for the officers and the dog, the dog had all it wants and leaves

I post this because we need to remember just how fast an attack can happen, we might only have seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGUyMFPJRnU
    Last edited by ricco; 06-08-2018, 15:36.
    "I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

"Skill makes you harder to kill" ~ Unknown

I see the officer moved backwards to set up the kick, he landed a good one.
    Originally posted by kscardsfan
    Grain of salt hell, I'm taking it with a salt block from the feed store. Thats a big bunch of crap there.

QUOTE=mjkeat;n1101496]****ing stupid.[/QUOTE]

Comment

It was unneccessary for the officer to move backward, had he planted, the kick would have had more power and been more accurate

Had the officer then moved laterally he would have made more distance in a shorter amount of time

Bullfighters do not move backward to evade a charging bull

One of the principles of combat is to make your opponent turn

Trained people know these things, untrained people do not

"I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

Comment

And dicksmacks know how to knot your knickers.
        Originally posted by kscardsfan
        Grain of salt hell, I'm taking it with a salt block from the feed store. Thats a big bunch of crap there.

QUOTE=mjkeat;n1101496]****ing stupid.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by Not so big Tom View Post
          And dicksmacks know how to knot your knickers.
          Oh good, you're back, I kinda missed you

Your fatuous babbling, while completely useless, is nonetheless humorous

Comment

That was slick, nicely done, Tom; I approve (that and a five-dollar-bill will get you a Starbuck's coffee--or maybe get you into their bathroom). Ace2
            Sometimes the term 'Idiot' is a description and not an insult.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
              That was slick, nicely done, Tom; I approve (that and a five-dollar-bill will get you a Starbuck's coffee--or maybe get you into their bathroom). Ace2
              Approve of what, gibberish

You two must be drinking from the same bottle if that was "slick"

Comment

Working...
              X