Kansas Permit-less carry in Missouri

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mjkeat View Post

I bet if I could turn back time and said nothing but, yeah you're correct, whatever works, whatever's comfortable, to each their own, just shoot'em, etc. It would be all chummy.
    Agreed

As I see it, when a person has limited knowledge of a topic but still want's to be part of the conversation that person has to change it in order to remain relevant

In the case of KSCCW, those people who have little knowledge on the topics of "Tactic's and Training" rather than educating themselves on but still wanting to be seen as witty by their fellow forumites who are also uneducated and disinterested on the topic choose to malign the topic and the people who have educated themselves

To be honest, some of the people here are an interesting study
    "I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

"Skill makes you harder to kill" ~ Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by ricco View Post

Didn't you write that Wyatt Earp might kill a modern gunfighter, that leads me to believe you think Earp had skills
      No, I think he was a man without reservations, willing to kill. Modern man is from a society that injects a pause that asks, should I draw, should I pull the trigger, am I justified, do I know a good lawyer?
      There was no CSI 100 years ago. Only the living testified and nobody could tell the difference between a 44/40 fired from a rifle or handgun.

The people think the Constitution protects their rights; But government sees it as an obstacle to be overcome.
      If your religion says suicide and murder are wrong; Aren't you doing both if you are not prepared to defend your life and the lives of others?
      I am not a lawyer, but I have personal opinions.

Comment

I generally enjoy differences in opinion as long as insults are not every other word.
        The people think the Constitution protects their rights; But government sees it as an obstacle to be overcome.
        If your religion says suicide and murder are wrong; Aren't you doing both if you are not prepared to defend your life and the lives of others?

Comment

This is rediculous.
          It is spelled ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Macklin View Post

It is spelled ridiculous.
            That's rediculous (smiley faces).
            Failure is an opportunity to learn.

Comment

I generally enjoy differences in opinion as long as insults are not every other word.
              Not sure if you were referring to me but generally insults are not my default. It typically takes a couple tries before I resort to such nonsense. Even then I'm fairly reserved.

Comment

You insult me, I insult you

I tried letting the insults slide but when dealing with the "The Pack" it didn't work, they mistook gentlemanly behavior for weakness

So this is where we are as a forum, enjoy

"I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

Comment

That's rediculous (smiley faces).
                  Did you mean sex change operation? Re dick you lass?

Comment

No, I think he was a man without reservations, willing to kill. Modern man is from a society that injects a pause that asks, should I draw, should I pull the trigger, am I justified, do I know a good lawyer?
                    There was no CSI 100 years ago. Only the living testified and nobody could tell the difference between a 44/40 fired from a rifle or handgun.

Obviously, Wyatt Earp would not last 30 seconds in a 250 yard handgun battle. But at 1 yard he might kill a modern gunfighter, might. I might win the lottery in a few hours.

Yeah I think you did

Anyway, moving on

People are the same today as they were in the Garden of Eden after the fall

Cane killed Abel because of jealousy

People who murder are not deterred by laws or any of the other consequences, e.g. Cane knew God like none of us knows God and he killed Abel anyway

We like to think we are better, more socially evolved than our ancestors but we aren't

4-5 days without food and we will do most anything to get it, we are no different than our animal skin wearing rock throwing ancestors
                    Last edited by ricco; 06-13-2018, 13:17.

Comment

Cane is a stick or pole such as sugar cane or the pysical beating ofa person with a can.

Cain was known to God if you believe that sort of thing.
                      The Caine Mutiny was a book and a movie.

Comment

You are correct, my mistake, that's what I get for thinking about another post while writing one

Past the spelling error what about the rest of the conversation or have you given up, it's okay if you have

Comment

You insult me, I insult you

I tried letting the insults slide but when dealing with the "The Pack" it didn't work, they mistook gentlemanly behavior for weakness

So this is where we are as a forum, enjoy
                          He's mad just like the others. Their reality has been smacked up side the head with reality and they're trying to cope. It can go 1 of 2 ways. Either they have an awakening and get their **** right or they put their head in the sand.

Comment

You are correct, my mistake, that's what I get for thinking about another post while writing one

Past the spelling error what about the rest of the conversation or have you given up, it's okay if you have
                            Since a CCH alone "on the streets" doesn't know or have any way to know how many attackers, their skill level and intentions until after the balloon goes up or is punctured and on the ground dead, all a person can do is take precautions and stay alert.
                            In the FAA publications a monograph titled ALWAYS LEAVE YOURSELF AN OUT dealt with multiengine pilots and how not to die. The same idea applies to self-defense in that you need to observe the environment and make moment by moment decisions...
                            How many people are nearby, how close and do they appear to be stalking or just there? Is there cover or an escape route, as you move which is closer as you move? Are you alone or do you have people, children to watch?
                            If we were all wealthy we'd have an entourage of bodyguards, since few of us have that luxury, we have to alter our life style or accept the danger of the unknown.

The State Department publishes travel warnings and on occasion forbids travel to certain places. Local PD and news reports dangers, know before you go!
                            Don't go to south Chicago or a crack house, don't do drugs or go to sleazy motels with strange girls who are friendly for cash.

Recognize what you have, not what you wish you had. I'd like to win the lottery but I know I haven't and that it is very, very unlikely.

So IF anybody on this or any other forum can recommend a list of self-defense trainers that are so good everybody approves and have so much free time that you can actually schedule a series of classes, [ Is that too much to ask?].

Comment

So IF anybody on this or any other forum can recommend a list of self-defense trainers that are so good everybody approves and have so much free time that you can actually schedule a series of classes, [ Is that too much to ask?].
                              No such thing as an instructor without critics and honest if there was an instructor who was so soft as not have any critics he wouldn't be worth the trip

Last edited by ricco; 06-14-2018, 00:50.

Comment

No such thing as an instructor without critics and honest if there was an instructor who was so soft as not have any critics he wouldn't be worth the trip

Good point.

Comment

Working...
                                X