• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BG's Don't Think Like We Do

No reason for shooting

Just pissed that the home owners got in the way

https://www.facebook.com/william.apr...MwOTYwMjkxMzc/
    Last edited by ricco; 06-11-2018, 15:55.
    "I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

"Skill makes you harder to kill" ~ Unknown

This is an example, though not a very violent outcome, of why I shake my head every time one of these nosey do gooders tries playing white night because of their hero complex brought on by their lack of self-esteem. Especially the ones who couldn't defend themselves worth a ****. Unfortunately these are the fool's who are more likely to play hall monitor.

Why the **** would you pull in behind them? Someone is robbing you, pull down the street and call law enforcement. Don't compound the issue by being a retard. They're lucky the woman didn't want to hurt them. We could very easily be watching a video titles, Homeowners shot and killed for being stupid.

Like the old man on the turnpike yesterday. The other driver could have just as easily ran him over, shot him, or licked the shot out of him and left him laying on the side of the road.

There are people in this world who would rather kill you then deal with your B.S. especially when they feel entitled to do whatever it is they're doing. Confrontation is rarely the appropriate response. It doesn't matter if you have your talisman with you or have even convinced yourself you know how to use it.
    Failure is an opportunity to learn.

Comment

Working...
    X