OCC at Wendy's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fixxer View Post
    Proclaiming bully and crying crocodile tears when people push back cannot be a more classic manipulation. I'm surprised we let you bounce back from this so many times following repeated troll attacks against our communities and affiliations. That says a lot about this communities tolerance but it appears I'm not the only one who's sick of it lately.

I'm actually very disappointed that you ended up being such a snowflake. I'd expect to see this in a self-entitled millennial but not an adult. I believe talking shop with adults is really just your version of Dungeons and Dragons pretend time. You whine too much once confronted for this to be anything else.
    And you're back, I'm not sure who needs me more, you or OS

As I have written several times I took the high road and let the idiots insult me while I attempted to make my case for believing what I believe about self defense, if your short term memory wasn't impaired for whatever the reason you would remember, but it was for nothing and the insults continued

After awhile I wondered why I wasn't getting through to them

Soon I realized they cared nothing for the subject but they knew I did so they decided to insult simply for the sake of insulting, they were having fun, nothing more to it than that

So I decided to begin insulting them simply for the sake of being insulting and having fun, nothing more to it than that

Understand, I couldn't care less what your opinions are on anything anymore than I care what the "pack's" opinions are, they are meaningless

So you will continue to insult me and I will continue to insult you ad infinitum, it's just how it works at KSCCW

Enjoy
    "I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

"Skill makes you harder to kill" ~ Unknown

Comment

OCC=Open Carry Cowboy. Am I right?
      Taceant colloquia. Effugiat risus. Hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae.
      The Pale Horse available on Amazon for your digital reader.

Comment

That is correct. Ace2
        Sometimes the term 'Idiot' is a description and not an insult.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Macklin View Post

What do you charge for training that meets your standards? Maybe you should get some business cards printed, $10/500 cards and hand them out to the Fudds you see so you can rescue them and the rest of us.
          The same thing I keep asking him Jim.

He continues to ***** about everyone else's 'standards' being 'unacceptable', 'poor', and, the classic, "sub-standard', yet he steadfastly refuses to SET any acceptable 'standards', refuses to 'lead the way' into modern properly contextual (and 3-dozen other buzzwords) reality.

He's nothing but a mouthpiece shilling away at how terrible everyone but he and the sack he hangs from are.
          Gone. Good riddance.
          Watch the **** storm continue without me.

Comment

Originally posted by ricco View Post

And you're back, I'm not sure who needs me more, you or OS

As I have written several times I took the high road and let the idiots insult me while I attempted to make my case for believing what I believe about self defense, if your short term memory wasn't impaired for whatever the reason you would remember, but it was for nothing and the insults continued

After awhile I wondered why I wasn't getting through to them

Soon I realized they cared nothing for the subject but they knew I did so they decided to insult simply for the sake of insulting, they were having fun, nothing more to it than that

So I decided to begin insulting them simply for the sake of being insulting and having fun, nothing more to it than that

Understand, I couldn't care less what your opinions are on anything anymore than I care what the "pack's" opinions are, they are meaningless

So you will continue to insult me and I will continue to insult you ad infinitum, it's just how it works at KSCCW

Enjoy
            It must be fixxer, 'cause it sure isn't me, but you go right ahead and delude yourself some more, enjoy.
            Gone. Good riddance.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldstuffer View Post

It must be fixxer, 'cause it sure isn't me, but you go right ahead and delude yourself some more, enjoy.
              It must be you, you wasted time and energy to reply to something you care nothing about

Delusional, thy name is Oldstuffer
              Last edited by ricco; 07-13-2018, 18:51.
              "I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

Comment

I'm just surprised you aren't still crying over me reading your post.
                Gone. Good riddance.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldstuffer View Post
                  I'm just surprised you aren't still crying over me reading your post.
                  Really

That insult is so weak I'm a little embarrassed for you

wait..............

Just kiddin' I'd never be embarrassed for you, no matter how big an *** you make of yourself

Comment

Working...
                  X