X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ace
    started a topic OCC at Wendy's

OCC at Wendy's

Stopped at S. Topeka Wendy's to pick up lunch, while waiting, saw a typical OCC in the line. Sub-compact plastic-handled pistol in a $10 nylon holter with the spare mag pouch in front--didn't see a spare mag in it--and the Velcro strap holding the gun in. I think the gun was a Kahr, but not sure; didn't pull it out to check, and certainly didn't ask him what it was--didn't want him to whip it out and start spinning it on his finger while bloviating about it.
    Great advertisement for The Cause (insert sarcastic smiley here). Ace2

• ricco
    replied
    Originally posted by Oldstuffer View Post
    I'm just surprised you aren't still crying over me reading your post.
    Really

That insult is so weak I'm a little embarrassed for you

wait..............

Just kiddin' I'd never be embarrassed for you, no matter how big an *** you make of yourself

Leave a comment:

• Oldstuffer
    replied
    I'm just surprised you aren't still crying over me reading your post.

Leave a comment:

• ricco
    replied
    Originally posted by Oldstuffer View Post

It must be fixxer, 'cause it sure isn't me, but you go right ahead and delude yourself some more, enjoy.
    It must be you, you wasted time and energy to reply to something you care nothing about

Delusional, thy name is Oldstuffer
    Last edited by ricco; 07-13-2018, 19:51.

Leave a comment:

• Oldstuffer
    replied
    Originally posted by ricco View Post

And you're back, I'm not sure who needs me more, you or OS

As I have written several times I took the high road and let the idiots insult me while I attempted to make my case for believing what I believe about self defense, if your short term memory wasn't impaired for whatever the reason you would remember, but it was for nothing and the insults continued

After awhile I wondered why I wasn't getting through to them

Soon I realized they cared nothing for the subject but they knew I did so they decided to insult simply for the sake of insulting, they were having fun, nothing more to it than that

So I decided to begin insulting them simply for the sake of being insulting and having fun, nothing more to it than that

Understand, I couldn't care less what your opinions are on anything anymore than I care what the "pack's" opinions are, they are meaningless

So you will continue to insult me and I will continue to insult you ad infinitum, it's just how it works at KSCCW

Enjoy
    It must be fixxer, 'cause it sure isn't me, but you go right ahead and delude yourself some more, enjoy.

Leave a comment:

• Oldstuffer
    replied
    Originally posted by Jim Macklin View Post

What do you charge for training that meets your standards? Maybe you should get some business cards printed, $10/500 cards and hand them out to the Fudds you see so you can rescue them and the rest of us.
    The same thing I keep asking him Jim.

He continues to ***** about everyone else's 'standards' being 'unacceptable', 'poor', and, the classic, "sub-standard', yet he steadfastly refuses to SET any acceptable 'standards', refuses to 'lead the way' into modern properly contextual (and 3-dozen other buzzwords) reality.

He's nothing but a mouthpiece shilling away at how terrible everyone but he and the sack he hangs from are.

Leave a comment:

• Ace
    replied
    That is correct. Ace2

Leave a comment:

• gerhard1
    replied
    OCC=Open Carry Cowboy. Am I right?

Leave a comment:

• ricco
    replied
    Originally posted by fixxer View Post
    Proclaiming bully and crying crocodile tears when people push back cannot be a more classic manipulation. I'm surprised we let you bounce back from this so many times following repeated troll attacks against our communities and affiliations. That says a lot about this communities tolerance but it appears I'm not the only one who's sick of it lately.

I'm actually very disappointed that you ended up being such a snowflake. I'd expect to see this in a self-entitled millennial but not an adult. I believe talking shop with adults is really just your version of Dungeons and Dragons pretend time. You whine too much once confronted for this to be anything else.
    And you're back, I'm not sure who needs me more, you or OS

As I have written several times I took the high road and let the idiots insult me while I attempted to make my case for believing what I believe about self defense, if your short term memory wasn't impaired for whatever the reason you would remember, but it was for nothing and the insults continued

After awhile I wondered why I wasn't getting through to them

Soon I realized they cared nothing for the subject but they knew I did so they decided to insult simply for the sake of insulting, they were having fun, nothing more to it than that

So I decided to begin insulting them simply for the sake of being insulting and having fun, nothing more to it than that

Understand, I couldn't care less what your opinions are on anything anymore than I care what the "pack's" opinions are, they are meaningless

So you will continue to insult me and I will continue to insult you ad infinitum, it's just how it works at KSCCW

Enjoy

Leave a comment:

• fixxer
    replied
    Not an evasion, it's your lack of understanding

An aside, YOU (meaning fixxer) should never admit to not being a drunk, it takes away your excuse for your inane post's

But by all means keep posting, every post you make proves my contention that you are a bully

I would like to think that some day you would come to that realization, change your ways and join the human race

But I concede that you changing is very likely beyond you abilities
    Proclaiming bully and crying crocodile tears when people push back cannot be a more classic manipulation. I'm surprised we let you bounce back from this so many times following repeated troll attacks against our communities and affiliations. That says a lot about this communities tolerance but it appears I'm not the only one who's sick of it lately.

I'm actually very disappointed that you ended up being such a snowflake. I'd expect to see this in a self-entitled millennial but not an adult. I believe talking shop with adults is really just your version of Dungeons and Dragons pretend time. You whine too much once confronted for this to be anything else.

Leave a comment:

• ricco
    replied
    Not an evasion, it's your lack of understanding

An aside, YOU (meaning fixxer) should never admit to not being a drunk, it takes away your excuse for your inane post's

But by all means keep posting, every post you make proves my contention that you are a bully

I would like to think that some day you would come to that realization, change your ways and join the human race

But I concede that you changing is very likely beyond you abilities

Leave a comment:

• fixxer
    replied

You're babbling, how would you punking people in high school make you a pacifist now

Put the bottle down a reread my post, nowhere did I say anything of the kind

If anything, morally bankrupt behavior such as bullying tends to worsen with age

Your post, by it's insulting tone proves you want nothing more than to bully

You enjoy insulting and belittling people

I'm sure it makes you feel better about yourself, at least for a little while
    Yet another swing and a miss. I don't drink. Your blog-centric profiling approach clearly isn't working. What happened?

Evasion isn't an answer. It appears improvised thought is not in your skill set.
    Last edited by fixxer; 07-06-2018, 15:27.

Leave a comment:

• ricco
    replied
    Originally posted by fixxer View Post

Didn't you just say in the last post:

So by that logic; if I were the bullying type in school, then I would no doubt be a pacifist now. But... I'm a bully now?

Which one is it? Cast your tactical profundity once again into our forum and bless us with your wisdom. I know this is a lot to unpack since you're already drinking from the fire hose after you watch a facebook video. Regurgitate a "new" term once again and blow us away. Oh, and be sure and link it to another blog or facebook post so we have yet another click-bait lousy link to ignore for consistency. I don't want to upset your equilibrium.
    You're babbling, how would you punking people in high school make you a pacifist now

Put the bottle down a reread my post, nowhere did I say anything of the kind

If anything, morally bankrupt behavior such as bullying tends to worsen with age

Your post, by it's insulting tone proves you want nothing more than to bully

You enjoy insulting and belittling people

I'm sure it makes you feel better about yourself, at least for a little while
    Last edited by ricco; 07-06-2018, 01:17.

Leave a comment:

• mjkeat
    replied
    Originally posted by Jim Macklin View Post

I'll give an example from aviation.
    The FAA requires that a pilot maintains altitude within certain STANDARDS. A private pilot is 200 feet, a commercial pilot is 100 feet. My standard is 20 feet or the width of te hand on an altimeter.
    To be precise the FAA requires that a correction be begun before the limit is reaches, on a consistent time from frame.
    I always tried to impress on my students that 20 is possible and it makes everything else easier .

Shooting, every shot should hit the target. You should try to hit the target every time. If you can only shoot 1 round per hour it should hit te target.

If you're being shot at then you want to take cover fast to avoid being hit and shoot back without being hit and hit the guy shooting at you ASAP.

But in a class, while training pilots or combat shooting some sort of a "training standard" is required to judge how well the instructor did their job.
    That's absolutely incorrect. A student can reach a standard and still not have progressed as much as they could of per their and/or their instructors fault.

If there's to be a standard it should be that we're always pushing ourselves as hard as we can. Period.

Competency is an individual and subjective trait.

Leave a comment:

• Jim Macklin
    replied
    Originally posted by mjkeat View Post

Why train to a standard when we can do the best we can each and every time? Would that not create better shooters and in less time?
    I'll give an example from aviation.
    The FAA requires that a pilot maintains altitude within certain STANDARDS. A private pilot is 200 feet, a commercial pilot is 100 feet. My standard is 20 feet or the width of te hand on an altimeter.
    To be precise the FAA requires that a correction be begun before the limit is reaches, on a consistent time from frame.
    I always tried to impress on my students that 20 is possible and it makes everything else easier .

Shooting, every shot should hit the target. You should try to hit the target every time. If you can only shoot 1 round per hour it should hit te target.

If you're being shot at then you want to take cover fast to avoid being hit and shoot back without being hit and hit the guy shooting at you ASAP.

But in a class, while training pilots or combat shooting some sort of a "training standard" is required to judge how well the instructor did their job.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X