Kaepernick effect erased

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaepernick effect erased

Nike stock dropped almost 7% in one day as overvalued stocks took a correction.

Perhaps they could run run an add with Chelsea Manning in a sports bra and bike shorts?
    Originally posted by kscardsfan
    Grain of salt hell, I'm taking it with a salt block from the feed store. Thats a big bunch of crap there.

QUOTE=mjkeat;n1101496]****ing stupid.[/QUOTE]

Nike: I'd say its a shame to hurt any American workers over some political BS they decided to play but in reality the biggest impact will be Indonesia, China, Taiwan, India, Thailand, Vietnam, Pakistan, Philippines, and Malaysia.

Suddenly my F's to give for Nike have been found fully depleted.
    For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast,
    And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed;
    And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill,
    And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!
    -Lord Byron (=5 lines)

Comment

Originally posted by Not so big Tom View Post
      Nike stock dropped almost 7% in one day as overvalued stocks took a correction.

Perhaps they could run run an add with Chelsea Manning in a sports bra and bike shorts?
      Please don't give the idea. They'd put him on just to tell how virtuous they are.
      Taceant colloquia. Effugiat risus. Hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae.
      The Pale Horse available on Amazon for your digital reader.

Comment

Off topic, but is he still running for office somewhere?

Last I knew, I could buy multiple pairs of New Balance tenny-boots for the price of one pair of Nikes. Ace2
        Sometimes the term 'Idiot' is a description and not an insult.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
          Off topic, but is he still running for office somewhere?

Last I knew, I could buy multiple pairs of New Balance tenny-boots for the price of one pair of Nikes. Ace2
          Yes with full torsion support, widths that fit 6ft normal men.
          $100 gets you leather made in America. Their cheap ones are imports but $100 Nike = Taiwan crap.
          I agree
          Last edited by fixxer; 10-11-2018, 23:32.
          For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast,
          And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed;
          And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill,
          And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!
          -Lord Byron (=5 lines)

Comment

Just picked up a pair of Nikes to replace my old pair of Nikes. I get the $50/$60 models and they last. The pair I replaced today was perfectly serviceable. Not a stitch out of place or tear. Even after wearing them to work. They were the only pair of sneakers I owned and I wore them just about every day to work and everywhere else including to fish. They were ran through the washer and dryer once or twice a week as well. Great pair of shoes.

I wear a 13 and have a slightly wider than normal foot.
            Last edited by mjkeat; 10-12-2018, 01:13.
            Failure is an opportunity to learn.

Comment

Yes, we all know you are the best there ever was, yet your purchase did not stop another half percent loss. Price is a piss poor reason to purchase anything. Buy a Nike track suit and golf clubs, and maybe they will go bankrupt.

Originally posted by mjkeat View Post
              Just picked up a pair of Nikes to replace my old pair of Nikes. I get the $50/$60 models and they last. The pair I replaced today was perfectly serviceable. Not a stitch out of place or tear. Even after wearing them to work. They were the only pair of sneakers I owned and I wore them just about every day to work and everywhere else including to fish. They were ran through the washer and dryer once or twice a week as well. Great pair of shoes.

I wear a 13 and have a slightly wider than normal foot.
              Grain of salt hell, I'm taking it with a salt block from the feed store. Thats a big bunch of crap there.

Comment

Yes, we all know you are the best there ever was, yet your purchase did not stop another half percent loss. Price is a piss poor reason to purchase anything. Buy a Nike track suit and golf clubs, and maybe they will go bankrupt.

Thank you for the compliment. I've never thought of myself as "the best there ever was" but it makes me feel good that you do.

As far as the shoes if you read my post you'll notice I mention the cost simply to show that even at half the price as claimed in another post the Nikes I've had were durable beyond what should be expected for any lightweight athletic shoe. I work in a fairly abrasive environment and try to be as active/outdoors as possible and I generally don't have more than 1 pair of sneakers at a time. I'm just frugal like that.

Comment

You should notice I said was. Pincus is the best on the planet.

Comment

You should notice I said was. Pincus is the best on the planet.
                    We can get into the common usage of that phrase but it would likely be a waste of time.

Depends on the context.

Comment

I am just parroting what is on his website banner, has to be true.

Comment

Just read yesterday that Kaepernick is trying to get his image trademarked
                        "I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

"Skill makes you harder to kill" ~ Unknown

Comment

I am just parroting what is on his website banner, has to be true.
                          Maybe you could share a screenshot as I'm not familiar with the website or banner. Im not even sure what a website banner is.

I detect sarcasm. What of his teaching do you not like and why do you not like it?

Comment

Maybe you could share a screenshot as I'm not familiar with the website or banner. Im not even sure what a website banner is.

I detect sarcasm. What of his teaching do you not like and why do you not like it?
                            Yeah, that's gonna happen
                            "I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

"Skill makes you harder to kill" ~ Unknown

Comment

Jeez, I saw it on one of your links.

Comment

Working...
                              X