SBR Engraving

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SBR Engraving

I'm considering turning my AR pistol into an SBR for in-state use (can easily put the brace back on for traveling). Have a trust set up already, will do the electronic Form1. Who does engraving around Leavenworth?? I've read good things about Accu Laser in Lees Summit. Anybody else??
    The Lion Does Not Turn Around When the Small Dog Barks

Which is a nice way of saying I don't interact with Azzclowns..........

Tar Heel State Firearms, is what I used. Everybody in ITC, wouldn't do some of the work I wanted. Even though you have to send it out, he gets items back in less than a week, unless something has changed since last I used. Imo
    "Boards!!! Do not hit back!!" Bruce Lee
    "Luck favors the prepared"
    "You think I'm a hero? I am not a hero. And if you're smart, that scares you. Because I have nothing to lose. I mean to beat you to death, and drink your blood from a boot." Jack Reacher

Comment

Originally posted by F = ma View Post
      Tar Heel State Firearms, is what I used. Everybody in ITC, wouldn't do some of the work I wanted. Even though you have to send it out, he gets items back in less than a week, unless something has changed since last I used. Imo
      Thanks, but I'd rather keep it local if possible. If I can't find another source, I'll give them a try.
      The Lion Does Not Turn Around When the Small Dog Barks

Which is a nice way of saying I don't interact with Azzclowns..........

Comment

Working...
      X