And Another Nut Job

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And Another Nut Job

"Man pushes random passerby in front of oncoming truck in downtown Los Angeles"

But as the next passerby, a man in a suit, walks past, the man jumps off the bench and shoves him into the street right as a box truck is pulling up. The truck manages to slam on the brakes to avoid running over the mn lying in thea street, but he's still caught under the front wheel.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/man-pushes...ry?id=59646011

"I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

"Skill makes you harder to kill" ~ Unknown

Frontal lobe/cortex thing?
    Failure is an opportunity to learn.

Comment

Could this have been an initiation of some sort, or is that an urban legend?

Taceant colloquia. Effugiat risus. Hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae.
      The Pale Horse available on Amazon for your digital reader.

Comment

Interesting thing

The lady had eyes on the nut job the whole time, she looked hard at him when he started to move

The man didn't seem to know the nut job was even in the same world until he was inches away
        "I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

"Skill makes you harder to kill" ~ Unknown

Comment

"A little soul searching" he says.

That opportunity sailed. I don't buy the mentally unstable crap most of the time either. Some psychosis have no legitimate treatment and most that do rely heavily on patient compliance so are often worthless.

It's time to impose capital punishment. His intent was obvious. His motive will be soon be as well. I have a feeling it has little to do with his suit.

I'll also place a wager the offender grew up without a Father in the picture.
          Last edited by fixxer; 12-08-2018, 01:18.
          For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast,
          And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed;
          And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill,
          And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!
          -Lord Byron (=5 lines)

Comment

Working...
          X