Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Man Shoots, Paralyzes Amazon Driver Over Parking Spot"

Wait......what.......

The 65 year old man that did the shooting was so disabled that he needed a Handicap parking place was physically able to engage in some face punching with the delivery driver.....hmm

Anyway, yeah, don't shoot people over parking places

https://www.personaldefenseworld.com...iver-shooting/
    "I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

"Skill makes you harder to kill" ~ Unknown

****ing idiot. Hey thanks for yet another black eye idiots with guns, no training, an inability to make good decisions and a got'a gun tough guy complex.
    Failure is an opportunity to learn.

Comment

It was his retirement plan. Shoot somebody and the state will take care of housing, medical, food and nursing care. Or maybe he's just too stupid to know the law.

Maybe he failed a cch class? Maybe he never had a cch class?

THIS is the reason for a test and a license. Maybe it is a reason for recurrent training in the law?

A carrier owes themselves and the public knowledge.
      The people think the Constitution protects their rights; But government sees it as an obstacle to be overcome.
      If your religion says suicide and murder are wrong; Aren't you doing both if you are not prepared to defend your life and the lives of others?
      I am not a lawyer, but I have personal opinions.

Comment

Jim, try a new theory. Some people are dicks no matter how many certs they collect.

“In a news conference Wednesday afternoon, Lohmar chastized Thomlison's judgment and said he'd been through the St. Charles Citizens Police Academy twice and had a conceal-carry permit, so he should have known better when to use a weapon.”
        Originally posted by kscardsfan
        Grain of salt hell, I'm taking it with a salt block from the feed store. Thats a big bunch of crap there.

QUOTE=mjkeat;n1101496]****ing stupid.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by Not so big Tom View Post
          Jim, try a new theory. Some people are dicks no matter how many certs they collect.

“In a news conference Wednesday afternoon, Lohmar chastized Thomlison's judgment and said he'd been through the St. Charles Citizens Police Academy twice and had a conceal-carry permit, so he should have known better when to use a weapon.”
          The older they get, the more tired, sore they are and the bigger self-entitled dicks they become. Eventually it's their right as an air breather to shoot you for a slight.

I'm surprised we don't see more people prosecuted over defending "their property" based on how many idiots I've overheard saying they were buying a gun to protect their property.
          For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast,
          And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed;
          And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill,
          And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!
          -Lord Byron (=5 lines)

Comment

Criminal have been known to commit a small crime in order to spend time locked up. Free meal, dental care, maybe it is turkey for Christmas. An old guy with no retirement money MIGHT shoot somebody as their retirement plan. O they could just be stupid.
            The people think the Constitution protects their rights; But government sees it as an obstacle to be overcome.
            If your religion says suicide and murder are wrong; Aren't you doing both if you are not prepared to defend your life and the lives of others?

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Macklin View Post
              It was his retiremen

THIS is the reason for a test and a license.
              Oh he had a valid permit, but somehow that good guy card failed him.
              Grain of salt hell, I'm taking it with a salt block from the feed store. Thats a big bunch of crap there.

Comment

Originally posted by ricco View Post
                Wait......what.......

The 65 year old man that did the shooting was so disabled that he needed a Handicap parking place was physically able to engage in some face punching with the delivery driver.....hmm

Anyway, yeah, don't shoot people over parking places

https://www.personaldefenseworld.com...iver-shooting/
                I'm disabled and have a parking permit, so I can understand the anger when an able-bodied person parks in a disabled space. Just the same, judgement is needed to know what to do. If I need the space I don't see a problem asking them nicely to let me have it. If they get snotty, I'll won't push it; and if the other gets too obnoxious, the police might be called. But I won't physically attack the other person, and I'll drive on if he threatens me physically.
                Taceant colloquia. Effugiat risus. Hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae.
                The Pale Horse available on Amazon for your digital reader.

Comment

Originally posted by gerhard1 View Post

I'm disabled and have a parking permit, so I can understand the anger when an able-bodied person parks in a disabled space. Just the same, judgement is needed to know what to do. If I need the space I don't see a problem asking them nicely to let me have it. If they get snotty, I'll won't push it; and if the other gets too obnoxious, the police might be called. But I won't physically attack the other person, and I'll drive on if he threatens me physically.
                  I think we all find people who shouldn't parking in Handicap spots to be contemptible

There are also people who have Handicap cards that probably shouldn't, like the land whales

They park in Handicap, put up their card, waddle into the grocery store, plop their fat *** onto one of the motorcarts and head straight to the cookie aisle

And little old lady who really needs the parking place and the motorcart has to do the best she can

Then there are people who are just looking to be pissed off about something

I took my father to the grocery store, I wanted to let him off at the door but he wouldn't have any of it so I parked in the Handicap and hung the card

I got out and a lady stopped and stared daggers at me, I guess she didn't take the time to see my 95 year old father getting out on the passenger side, he was 95 it took him awhile

It isn't just Handicap either, at the gym there were two ladies that tried to pull into the same parking place that was close to the door

They started cussing and fussing at each other because I guess neither wanted to walk very far so they could go in and walk on the tread mill

I dunno, people are crazy

"I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

"Skill makes you harder to kill" ~ Unknown

Comment

My oldest brother had a handicap plackard. It was for real deal, but if you saw him standing still, you would call bs.

Donít be a helper.

Donít assume a state Cch is a good guy badge with a halo.

Be be a nice person and mind your business.

Comment

The hang tag also comes with a wallet card. There are medical reasons for having a hang tag that are not visible.

Comment

The hang tag also comes with a wallet card. There are medical reasons for having a hang tag that are not visible.
                        Mine doesn't, nor does that of my wife. Of course I don't live in Kansas either so rules may be different in your neck of the woods.
                        Taceant colloquia. Effugiat risus. Hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae.
                        The Pale Horse available on Amazon for your digital reader.

Comment

If someone parking in a handi spot without a tag makes you angry you might want to seek help and leave your firearm in the safe.
                          Failure is an opportunity to learn.

Comment

The disabled identification card shall be available upon demand if the disabled individual is using any disabled parking privilege. If the disabled individual is not in the vehicle or the disabled individual does not have his or her ID card available upon demand, the vehicle is NOT entitled to use the disabled parking privilege.
                             The disabled customerís Disabled Identification Card for the TEMPORARY placard shall be carried by the person it is issued to when using accessible parking. (K.S.A. 8-1,125)
                            https://www.ksrevenue.org/pdf/tr159.pdf

Comment

THIS is the reason for a test and a license.
                              He had a valid cch. How on earth did this happen, he was blessed with the plastic card?

Comment

Working...
                              X