Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Man Shoots, Paralyzes Amazon Driver Over Parking Spot"

Wait......what.......

The 65 year old man that did the shooting was so disabled that he needed a Handicap parking place was physically able to engage in some face punching with the delivery driver.....hmm

Anyway, yeah, don't shoot people over parking places

https://www.personaldefenseworld.com...iver-shooting/

• mjkeat
    replied
    Originally posted by gerhard1 View Post
    That's assuming that the idiots that do this crap have minds to lose in the first place.
    When people have guns in their pants they do things their to cowardly to do in the first place. It's the same effect the internet has on people.
    Last edited by mjkeat; 03-19-2019, 02:37.

Leave a comment:

• gerhard1
    replied
    Originally posted by ricco View Post
    "Johnson County man charged with pulling gun on man over parking lot argument"

On January 13, Overland Park police responded to a call about a disturbance in a parking lot of a laundromat near W. 87th and Maston Streets. When they arrived, they talked with a man who said that Douglas had threatened him with a gun.

The victim told police that his cart hit Douglas’ car and the two had gotten into an argument.

He said that Douglas pulled out a gun and pointed it at him, saying “I will put a cap in your a**” and “This is Kansas, motherfu**er, I can kill you.”

https://fox4kc.com/2019/03/14/johnso...I2dJ9i-OA-FNVw

So when people are in parking lot's they just lose their frigging minds, is that how it works?
    That's assuming that the idiots that do this crap have minds to lose in the first place.

Leave a comment:

• mjkeat
    replied
    Originally posted by ricco View Post

On January 13, Overland Park police responded to a call about a disturbance in a parking lot of a laundromat near W. 87th and Maston Streets. When they arrived, they talked with a man who said that Douglas had threatened him with a gun.

The victim told police that his cart hit Douglas’ car and the two had gotten into an argument.

He said that Douglas pulled out a gun and pointed it at him, saying “I will put a cap in your a**” and “This is Kansas, motherfu**er, I can kill you.”

So when people are in parking lot's they just lose their frigging minds, is that how it works?
    Representing the responsible gun owners of Kansas like no other. No, not really. Not at all.

Leave a comment:

• gerhard1
    replied
    Originally posted by deerhunter View Post

people are easily made upset. attacking someone over a parking spot shows you have not had to overcome a lot of adversity and that the little things might get to you. thats all.
    Actually, it means that I probably took it wrong., I apologize.

Leave a comment:

• deerhunter
    replied

Where in the hell does this come from?
    people are easily made upset. attacking someone over a parking spot shows you have not had to overcome a lot of adversity and that the little things might get to you. thats all.

Leave a comment:

• ricco
    replied

Last edited by ricco; 03-17-2019, 15:16.

Leave a comment:

• mjkeat
    replied

It's called observational skills and commonsense.

Leave a comment:

• gerhard1
    replied

+1. People have it to easy now a days.

Leave a comment:

• wildcatmo
    replied
    Another example to mind your own business.

Leave a comment:

• mjkeat
    replied
    Originally posted by Not so big Tom View Post

He had a valid cch. How on earth did this happen, he was blessed with the plastic card?
    Crazy.

Myself included unfortunately but entirely my own fault.
    Last edited by mjkeat; 03-16-2019, 23:28.

Leave a comment:

• deerhunter
    replied
    Originally posted by mjkeat View Post
    If someone parking in a handi spot without a tag makes you angry you might want to seek help and leave your firearm in the safe.

Leave a comment:

• Not so big Tom
    replied
    Originally posted by Jim Macklin View Post

Maybe he failed a cch class? Maybe he never had a cch class?

THIS is the reason for a test and a license.
    He had a valid cch. How on earth did this happen, he was blessed with the plastic card?

Leave a comment:

• Jim Macklin
    replied
    The disabled identification card shall be available upon demand if the disabled individual is using any disabled parking privilege. If the disabled individual is not in the vehicle or the disabled individual does not have his or her ID card available upon demand, the vehicle is NOT entitled to use the disabled parking privilege.
     The disabled customer’s Disabled Identification Card for the TEMPORARY placard shall be carried by the person it is issued to when using accessible parking. (K.S.A. 8-1,125)
    https://www.ksrevenue.org/pdf/tr159.pdf

Leave a comment:

• mjkeat
    replied
    If someone parking in a handi spot without a tag makes you angry you might want to seek help and leave your firearm in the safe.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X