Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "BELGIAN MALINOIS - The Most INSANE Dogs On The Planet !"

Yeah, if you've got a Malinois chasing you just give up

"The most amazing Malinois video on the internet ! Every now and then I see a really cool video of a Malinois doing something amazing, I made a compilation of the best Malinois action videos I could find! I love Malinois , so here's a video showing what these amazing dogs can do."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Guo5AAqDguo
    "I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

"Skill makes you harder to kill" ~ Unknown

Crazy, mindless, killer beasts! They need to be banned!

I'd like to have one, but even if I could afford it, I don't think I could keep up with her (I'd wand a girl dog---less competition that way). Ace2
    Sometimes the term 'Idiot' is a description and not an insult.

Comment

Yeah, I was looking at Ridgeback's but I'm too old, it wouldn't be fair to such a high energy dog
      "I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

Comment

Girl dogs are sweet, but needy. My best dogs have been neutered boys. My sweet girl pointer is so high energy we got her a pitty to play with. Best dogs I ever had.

The shelter is full of great dogs needing a good human, no need to spend the cost of a new car to get a dog to love you.
        Last edited by Not so big Tom; 04-07-2019, 11:59.
        Originally posted by kscardsfan
        Grain of salt hell, I'm taking it with a salt block from the feed store. Thats a big bunch of crap there.

QUOTE=mjkeat;n1101496]****ing stupid.[/QUOTE]

Comment

It took a while for the funny to sink in.

Spending 40k on a dog is the ultimate talisman.

The same people that think my pit will turn on me and kill me in my sleep want to own a dog that that has been horribly inbred to, well, attack people.

The same people that that tell me a few pushups and a good class will make me a super ninja secret squirrel killing machine donít think they can train a shelter dog to be a protector.

Who really needs some professional help?
          Grain of salt hell, I'm taking it with a salt block from the feed store. Thats a big bunch of crap there.

Comment

In my little kid days, German Shepherds were 'the' most dangerous dog to walk the planet, because the Nazis bred them as killers; stories abounded of them turning on their owners, or snatching children off of playgrounds or out of strollers to drag them off and eat them. Some years later it was Doberman Pinschers; they would turn on you and kill you because their skulls stopped growing but the brain kept getting larger, and the pressure and pain drove them crazy. THEN it was Rottweilers, which were known to be naturally devil dogs because of some movie. After that, pit bulls came on the scene, a naturally vicious killer of men, and so tough mere bullets or truck bumpers couldn't stop them.

In real life, I've dealt with more vicious Chihuahuas than any of the other breeds combined. Ace2

Comment

Climb walls, trees, play Tarzan, and walk high wires! What's not to love LOL.
              I'm probably on the list. Don't laugh. So are you!
              Multi-Tasking is great until you actually have to accomplish something.
              I quit playing by other peoples rules. They are not written with my best interests in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                In my little kid days, German Shepherds were 'the' most dangerous dog to walk the planet, because the Nazis bred them as killers; stories abounded of them turning on their owners, or snatching children off of playgrounds or out of strollers to drag them off and eat them. Some years later it was Doberman Pinschers; they would turn on you and kill you because their skulls stopped growing but the brain kept getting larger, and the pressure and pain drove them crazy. THEN it was Rottweilers, which were known to be naturally devil dogs because of some movie. After that, pit bulls came on the scene, a naturally vicious killer of men, and so tough mere bullets or truck bumpers couldn't stop them.

In real life, I've dealt with more vicious Chihuahuas than any of the other breeds combined. Ace2
                But if a Chihuahua does attack how would you even know

And if you did notice it, it would be hard to respond with anything more than, "Aw, isn't that cute"

Comment

Bullcrap. Iíve only been bitten by little dogs. My wife changed her walk route because some a hole let their chi hoo hoo run loose, and it would charge her. Worst bite I had was a Pomeranian I was sitting for a friend. I would have killed it but he would never believe my lie.

Comment

My aunt had a Chihuahua, it was vicious

It attacked the toe of my shoe once, I was a little kid and thought that great fun so after that i would hold out my fingers for her to bite but she couldn't get her little mouth open wide enough to clamp down, again great fun

Some friends have a couple of Chihuahua and they are both the nicest little dogs

Comment

You talk a good game keyboard commando.

Comment

Originally posted by ricco View Post

But if a Chihuahua does attack how would you even know

And if you did notice it, it would be hard to respond with anything more than, "Aw, isn't that cute"
                        When you noticed the torn pants cuffs later that night?

Also, call one 'cute' when it's ravaging your pant leg, it might go berserk and destroy your shoe lace, too. Ace2

Comment

Originally posted by Not so big Tom View Post
                          You talk a good game keyboard commando.
                          You mean my victory over the mighty Chihuahua in "The Great Battle Of Shoe Toe", or my friends Chihuahua that likes to sleep in my lap while we watch TV

Equally impressive feats don't you agree
                          Last edited by ricco; 04-07-2019, 22:05.

Comment

Cute story. How about an open discussion on post #5?

Comment

Originally posted by Not so big Tom View Post
                              Cute story. How about an open discussion on post #5?
                              What about #5

Comment

Working...
                              X