Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Flagstaff police officer shoots man after hit with pepper spray during struggle"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Flagstaff police officer shoots man after hit with pepper spray during struggle"

In my post on "pepper spray" I mentioned that even as good as pepper spray is you still have to move

You have to move off line, you can't stand static in a fight

This is a great example of why

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...uSm6CvZaUhyDf4
    "I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

"Skill makes you harder to kill" ~ Unknown

I miss commented but corrected it in saying that my experience with being pepper sprayed was that I wouldnt be able to shoot/ stab back.. I think looking back now that I am older I could have shot/stabed if I had to after being sprayed. I was 18 years old at the time I got sprayed by my friend. We did it to each other to see what It was like with my friends dads police mace...
    PLAY THE TRUMP CARD IN 2016!!!

Comment

Like most anything else that doesn't sever the spine above the shoulders or destroy the brain stem we can continue to fight, at least for awhile

This is why most fights end with a psychological stop, people might be physically able to fight but just want to fight anymore

OC might not completely stop a determined aggressor but taking away his ability to see and breathe properly will certainly degrade his abilities

The CCW is not a LEO, we don't have to get the BG

The goal of the CCW is to get away from the BG while doing the least amount of damage possible
      "I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

"Skill makes you harder to kill" ~ Unknown

Comment

Working...
      X