• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glock

Jim Wilson

2 hrs ·

GLOCK HAS JUST HIRED CHUCK NORRIS...

I wonder what they were afraid of.
    "I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

"Skill makes you harder to kill" ~ Unknown

The link takes me to the non app FB page which I can't get signed onto. What's going on with Glock and norris?
    Failure is an opportunity to learn.

Comment

The other day he became their official spokesman, filling Lee Ermey's shoes.
      For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast,
      And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed;
      And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill,
      And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!
      -Lord Byron (=5 lines)

Comment

Originally posted by fixxer View Post
        The other day he became their official spokesman, filling Lee Ermey's shoes.
        Did they give a reason why? I think it could be a decent move on their part. His name is well known.
        Failure is an opportunity to learn.

Comment

If Glock want's to, Chuck Norris gives them a goldmine for advertising

It's interesting I think that a person who has had a 50 year movie career (The Wrecking Crew 1969) but was relegated to less than 5 star movies and hasn't had a leading role in a movie since 2005 has remained relevant because of a meme
          Last edited by ricco; 04-11-2019, 02:16.
          "I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

Comment

Originally posted by ricco View Post
            If Glock want's to, Chuck Norris gives them a goldmine for advertising

It's interesting I think that a person who has had a 50 year movie career (The Wrecking Crew 1969) but was relegated to less than 5 star movies and hasn't had a leading role in a movie since 2005 has remained relevant because of a meme
            What are you referring to? Just curious.

Taceant colloquia. Effugiat risus. Hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae.
            The Pale Horse available on Amazon for your digital reader.

Comment

Originally posted by gerhard1 View Post
              Check these out: https://www.lifewire.com/best-chuck-...-memes-4162016 ; https://blazepress.com/2014/03/22-ridiculous-chuck-norris-memes/

And then there's this:

"In Heaven there will be no law, and the lion will lie down with the Lamb... In Hell there will be nothing but law, and due process will Be meticulously observed". - Professor Grant Gilmore, Yale Law School

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." -George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Counselor, that was funny!!!!
                Taceant colloquia. Effugiat risus. Hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae.
                The Pale Horse available on Amazon for your digital reader.

Comment

Gibbs would kick Chuck Norris' butt---if they fought. But they wouldn't fight, they'd join forces to clean out the bad guys. Then we could safely give up our guns. Ace2
                  Sometimes the term 'Idiot' is a description and not an insult.

Comment

Don’t forget about “Billy Jack”. I’m gonna take my right foot and put it on the left side of your face and there’s not a dam thing your going to do about it!
                    Its Dave, open up....Dave's not here!

gladium habens libertatem habet

Comment

Originally posted by gerhard1 View Post
                      Now you see why Norris is a potential goldmine for advertising

Remember the Glock ad with Ermey playing the part of a cook in a diner with a bunch of cops and BG's come in to rob it, imagine what a creative ad exec could do with Norris

Comment

Just googled up 'r. lee ermey glock commercials'; some good ones there, along with some interesting interviews. Ace2
                        Sometimes the term 'Idiot' is a description and not an insult.

Comment

Working...
                        X