started a topic Glock

Glock

Jim Wilson

2 hrs ·

GLOCK HAS JUST HIRED CHUCK NORRIS...

I wonder what they were afraid of.

• Ace
    replied
    Just googled up 'r. lee ermey glock commercials'; some good ones there, along with some interesting interviews. Ace2

Leave a comment:

• ricco
    replied
    Originally posted by gerhard1 View Post
    What are you referring to? Just curious.
    Now you see why Norris is a potential goldmine for advertising

Remember the Glock ad with Ermey playing the part of a cook in a diner with a bunch of cops and BG's come in to rob it, imagine what a creative ad exec could do with Norris

Leave a comment:

• Dmog
    replied
    Don’t forget about “Billy Jack”. I’m gonna take my right foot and put it on the left side of your face and there’s not a dam thing your going to do about it!

Leave a comment:

• Ace
    replied
    Gibbs would kick Chuck Norris' butt---if they fought. But they wouldn't fight, they'd join forces to clean out the bad guys. Then we could safely give up our guns. Ace2

Leave a comment:

• gerhard1
    replied
    Counselor, that was funny!!!!

Leave a comment:

• GMC70
    replied
    Originally posted by gerhard1 View Post
    Check these out: https://www.lifewire.com/best-chuck-...-memes-4162016 ; https://blazepress.com/2014/03/22-ridiculous-chuck-norris-memes/

And then there's this:

Leave a comment:

• gerhard1
    replied
    Originally posted by ricco View Post
    If Glock want's to, Chuck Norris gives them a goldmine for advertising

It's interesting I think that a person who has had a 50 year movie career (The Wrecking Crew 1969) but was relegated to less than 5 star movies and hasn't had a leading role in a movie since 2005 has remained relevant because of a meme

Leave a comment:

• ricco
    replied
    If Glock want's to, Chuck Norris gives them a goldmine for advertising

It's interesting I think that a person who has had a 50 year movie career (The Wrecking Crew 1969) but was relegated to less than 5 star movies and hasn't had a leading role in a movie since 2005 has remained relevant because of a meme
    Last edited by ricco; 04-11-2019, 02:16.

Leave a comment:

• mjkeat
    replied
    Originally posted by fixxer View Post
    The other day he became their official spokesman, filling Lee Ermey's shoes.
    Did they give a reason why? I think it could be a decent move on their part. His name is well known.

Leave a comment:

• fixxer
    replied
    The other day he became their official spokesman, filling Lee Ermey's shoes.

Leave a comment:

• mjkeat
    replied
    The link takes me to the non app FB page which I can't get signed onto. What's going on with Glock and norris?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X