No announcement yet.

Met the newest member of the next gen.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Met the newest member of the next gen.

Drove to Springfield to see the newest family member two generations down. Lucas is a sweetheart.

Dark heart my azz.
    Originally posted by kscardsfan
    Grain of salt hell, I'm taking it with a salt block from the feed store. Thats a big bunch of crap there.

QUOTE=mjkeat;n1101496]****ing stupid.[/QUOTE]

Congrats, NSTB.
    President Ronald Reagan said it best, We must reject the idea that every time a laws broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.

Comment

Congrats, Im sure he will get some spoiling!
      Its Dave, open up....Dave's not here!

gladium habens libertatem habet

Comment

Congrats Tom. Happy for you.
        B Allen Sales LLC
        Wichita KS
        Sales@BAllenSalesLLC.com

Comment

That's great! Congratulations!!
          Taceant colloquia. Effugiat risus. Hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae.
          The Pale Horse available on Amazon for your digital reader.

Comment

Originally posted by Not so big Tom View Post
            Drove to Springfield to see the newest family member two generations down. Lucas is a sweetheart.

Dark heart my azz.
            I was gonna let this go but since you unnecessarily attacked me twice on the lawn mower thread and again here just because it makes your dark heart sing I'll respond to this thread with the following

Richard Kuklinske loved his children so what's your point
            "I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

"Skill makes you harder to kill" ~ Unknown

Comment

Is Lucas a nephew, cousin, or what? I envy you. The newest addition to our line is my 6-yr-old grandbaby, who is, of course, a doll; but it's always good when there's an infant to pass around at family gatherings. Ace2
              Sometimes the term 'Idiot' is a description and not an insult.

Comment

Lucas is my sister’s middle girls second boy, two weeks old. We enjoyed a couple meals and loved on him Saturday and Sunday. My Cheney niece was kind enough to house sit while we visited.

Think ricco should try decaf?
                Last edited by Not so big Tom; 04-29-2019, 00:16.
                Grain of salt hell, I'm taking it with a salt block from the feed store. Thats a big bunch of crap there.

Comment

Lucas is my sister’s middle girls second boy. We enjoyed a couple meals and loved on him Saturday and Sunday. My Cheney niece was kind enough to house sit while we visited.

Think ricco should try decaf?
                  Why, if you take the time and make the effort to insult me it shouldn't be surprising that I respond to your attack
                  "I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

Comment

Im never surprised you are a dick.

Comment

I’m never surprised you are a dick.
                      You post so many insults and have so much hate, very sad

Comment

Family is special. Nice you could take time to go share time.
                        Last edited by jagdawg; 04-29-2019, 03:39. Reason: Just because ...
                        "Once we have a war there is only one thing to do. It must be won. For defeat brings worse things than any that can ever happen in war." Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Good stuff. We have a few little ones running around. It really makes for fun get togethers. Why you'd want to muddy it up with taking an unprovoked jab at another member is beyond me.
                          Failure is an opportunity to learn.

Comment

C0ngrats Tom.
                            NRA Life Member
                            Rest in Peace, Joseph Wilcox

Comment

Working...
                            X