Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Students storm out of Colorado school shooting vigil ....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Students storm out of Colorado school shooting vigil ....

in protest of politicians"

"The students returned, and some of them took the microphone, saying their grief was being used for political purposes."

The students saw they were being used by politicians and weren't having it

https://nypost.com/2019/05/09/studen...vPlJq4t5EKcFcQ

Michael Bane

3 hrs ·

Funny, but when you realize that your life is worth fighting for, and you have seen your brothers fight and die for theirs and your lives, all the brainless "gun safety" crap doesn't mean very much anymore.

Instead, it looks like what it is and has always been -- cynical adults who are mad for power dancing in the blood of your friends.

Jim Wilson
    5 hrs
    LOOKS LIKE FOLKS ARE BEGINNING TO FIGURE IT OUT...

"I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

"Skill makes you harder to kill" ~ Unknown

It seems the students were brighter than the adults. I'm shocked.
    Robert J. McElwain

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." ~Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334 (C.J.Boyd, Ed., 1950)

"He who is not angry when there is just cause for anger is immoral."
    St. Thomas Aquinas

One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.

Comment

And in Colorado, of all places.

Odd. 'They' want to take away the guns, and let the pot heads not only smoke to their heart's content, now 'they' want 'shrooms legal for recreational use. Ace2
      Sometimes the term 'Idiot' is a description and not an insult.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
        And in Colorado, of all places.

Odd. 'They' want to take away the guns, and let the pot heads not only smoke to their heart's content, now 'they' want 'shrooms legal for recreational use. Ace2
        What do you believe are the negatives of smoking marijuana?
        Failure is an opportunity to learn.

Comment

It makes you a lazy welfare eff that doesn’t care if they work as long as there is weed.
          Originally posted by kscardsfan
          Grain of salt hell, I'm taking it with a salt block from the feed store. Thats a big bunch of crap there.

QUOTE=mjkeat;n1101496]****ing stupid.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by Not so big Tom View Post
            It makes you a lazy welfare eff that doesn’t care if they work as long as there is weed.
            Agreed. Stereotypes exist for a reason.
            For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast,
            And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed;
            And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill,
            And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!
            -Lord Byron (=5 lines)

Comment

Hahaha. I used to believe that B.S. too until I really started looking around. Now that legalization is a thing there are a lot of very rich and powerful people opening up about their recreational use.

Why does it matter on a CCW forum? I highlights a fudd mentality where the individual refuses to progress their way of thinking even when there's plenty of information to the contrary.
              Failure is an opportunity to learn.

Comment

Working...
              X