X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pepper spray, guard dog save Irvington woman from would-be intruder

Pepper Spray works

Link from Agile Training

"Her dog alerted her that something may be wrong that night, and that's when she saw the man banging on the door of her home. She called police before the man tried to enter a window she had left open. Thankfully, she was able to pepper spray the intruder before anything was able to happen. She said police showed up minutes later as he lay in agonizing pain."

https://fox59.com/2019/06/25/pepper-...znEmf-YGvYxH0k
    "I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

"Skill makes you harder to kill" ~ Unknown

Well, that was no $45,000 Belgian, just a little mutt. She admits she could live in a better zip code to avoid, and thinks pepper spray is not enough. Bet she has zero fof. But yeah, pepper spray, your new spank bank.

I had what I had at the time, but I'm better prepared moving forward," McQueen said of her home protection. I'm so frightened, I dont even walk my dogs here anymore.
    Originally posted by kscardsfan
    Grain of salt hell, I'm taking it with a salt block from the feed store. Thats a big bunch of crap there.

QUOTE=mjkeat;n1101496]****ing stupid.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by Not so big Tom View Post
      Well, that was no $45,000 Belgian, just a little mutt. She admits she could live in a better zip code to avoid, and thinks pepper spray is not enough. Bet she has zero fof. But yeah, pepper spray, your new spank bank.

““I had what I had at the time, but I'm better prepared moving forward," McQueen said of her home protection. “I'm so frightened, I don’t even walk my dogs here anymore.”
      I thought I smelled something foul, it was a NSBT kinda stench and sure enough here you are
      "I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

Comment

Go get a moist towelette you JO. you pick and choose, but dont even read past the headline.
        Originally posted by kscardsfan
        Grain of salt hell, I'm taking it with a salt block from the feed store. Thats a big bunch of crap there.

QUOTE=mjkeat;n1101496]****ing stupid.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Go get a moist towelette you JO. you pick and choose, but don’t even read past the headline.
          And stank just won't leave, it's back and stinkier than ever, maybe you need a diaper change

Comment

““I had what I had at the time, but I'm better prepared moving forward," McQueen said of her home protection. “I'm so frightened, I don’t even walk my dogs here anymore.”
            What are you saying? Are you saying an untrained mutt is equal to a highly trained protection dog? Are you saying you're shocked she was able to defend herself in that situation without any training?

Ricco and myself have been speaking on the significance of defensive sprays for some years now. What do you mean by, your new spank bank?

Where's the polite policia now? Typically how it goes but thought I'd start calling them out on their BS.
            Failure is an opportunity to learn.

Comment

Any dog that is capable of barking CAN be an alarm, the alarm worked

"Thankfully, she was able to pepper spray the intruder before anything was able to happen. She said police showed up minutes later as he lay in agonizing pain.", the OC worked

No one died, no one got hurt, she didn't have to go to jail , she didn't have waste money on a lawyer, the BG is off the street

I'm struggling to find a problem

Stinky should take his issues with OC up with TPD223 aka Chuck Haggard, the link came from him, Stinky should go to a class and front up Chuck and straighten him out. Whaddya think the chances of that are

ETA

Where's the polite policia now? Typically how it goes but thought I'd start calling them out on their BS.

See, you're not understanding, it's only you and I that have be polite, on the other hand "the pack" is free to insult all they want without the "polite policia" saying a word

Last edited by ricco; 07-01-2019, 12:52.

Comment

Originally posted by ricco View Post
                Any dog that is capable of barking CAN be an alarm, the alarm worked

"Thankfully, she was able to pepper spray the intruder before anything was able to happen. She said police showed up minutes later as he lay in agonizing pain.", the OC worked

No one died, no one got hurt, she didn't have to go to jail , she didn't have waste money on a lawyer, the BG is off the street

I'm struggling to find a problem

Stinky should take his issues with OC up with TPD223 aka Chuck Haggard, the link came from him, Stinky should go to a class and front up Chuck and straighten him out. Whaddya think the chances of that are

ETA

See, you're not understanding, it's only you and I that have be polite, on the other hand "the pack" is free to insult all they want without the "polite policia" saying a word
                I have my opinions on changing the perspective of certain people. Some, regardless of the evidence, aren't excepting of ideas counter to their established beliefs.

As for the "polite policia", well, all I can say is it's hard to worry about things from the mouths of those who don't even grasp the topic at hand.
                Failure is an opportunity to learn.

Comment

to get this back on topic, some advocate the use of smaller barking dogs that alert owners quicker....
                  PLAY THE TRUMP CARD IN 2016!!!

Comment

One good thing about little dogs is if the bad guy makes it into the house, the doggy can pee on the floor so the intruder can slip in it, fall, and crack his noggin, which knocks him out and he just lays there peacefully waiting for the gendarmes. Gotta have a plan. (My luck, the puppy would pee on the carpet, the bad guy would just get madder about his messy shoe, and I'd still have to throw the cayenne at him.) Ace2
                    Sometimes the term 'Idiot' is a description and not an insult.

Comment

Unless you need a big dog I think a small dog would work great as an alarm

Comment

Cheaper to keep, too. Ace2
                        Sometimes the term 'Idiot' is a description and not an insult.

Comment

Working...
                        X