No announcement yet.

"Virginia dad fires 39 shots at naked 'devil' who broke into family's home...."

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Virginia dad fires 39 shots at naked 'devil' who broke into family's home...."

39 "warning shots" failed

But not to worry, the 12 year old son brought the fight to an end by poking the naked blue haired "devil" woman in the neck with a wrench

I know, right

https://www.foxnews.com/us/virginia-...HdGTAN_6bgUSMQ
    "I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

"Skill makes you harder to kill" ~ Unknown

That is weird.
    Taceant colloquia. Effugiat risus. Hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae.
    The Pale Horse available on Amazon for your digital reader.
    I don't know why I'm better with revolvers, keat so please stop asking.

Comment

'BUW', in case your primary fails? Ace2
      Sometimes the term 'Idiot' is a description and not an insult.

Comment

That's awesome. Warning shots are retarded, irresponsible and dangerous. I'd like to know his thought process during this event. I think it would be educational.
        Failure is an opportunity to learn.

Comment

WTF...How many times did he reload?
          Its Dave, open up....Dave's not here!

gladium habens libertatem habet

Comment

Probably didn't; 'experts' agree that reloads are never necessary in a defensive situation. Ace2
            Sometimes the term 'Idiot' is a description and not an insult.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
              Probably didn't; 'experts' agree that reloads are never necessary in a defensive situation. Ace2
              According to statics reloads aren't necessary for CCW fights except in very rare incidents

John Correia from Active Self-Protection wrote in his piece “Lessons From Observing 5000 Gunfights"

2. Reloads are almost vanishingly insignificant factors in gunfights. I have seen precisely 2 reloads in a real gunfight that weren’t on-duty LEO. And neither of those affected the outcome of the fight. I have seen about 7 or 8 where a higher capacity firearm or the presence of a reload might have affected the outcome. So 0.2% of what I have witnessed.

Believe what you want if it makes you feel better but for CCW's reloads fall into the gun guy bin 'o silliness

So anyway, back to the article

He didn't need to reload because the didn't need to shoot......at all, she was unarmed

If she was between him and the door spritz her with OC, get outside and call the police

OC, running away and calling the police solves a world of potential problems

"I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

"Skill makes you harder to kill" ~ Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                Name one documented civilian defense where a reload significantly changed the outcome of that event? You can't because there isn't one single instance. Most people know this, any instructor worth a **** knows this.

Comment

This wasn't a SD shooting warning shots. It was one naked, likely drug crazed woman.

But urban riots might require many shots to hit people. Where you live and a cell phone are important.
                  The people think the Constitution protects their rights; But government sees it as an obstacle to be overcome.
                  If your religion says suicide and murder are wrong; Aren't you doing both if you are not prepared to defend your life and the lives of others?
                  I am not a lawyer, but I have personal opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Macklin View Post
                    This wasn't a SD shooting warning shots. It was one naked, likely drug crazed woman.

But urban riots might require many shots to hit people. Where you live and a cell phone are important.
                    Take me to your leader. Earth is this way Jim.

Comment

Originally posted by mjkeat View Post

Take me to your leader. Earth is this way Jim.
                      Are you agreeing with me? You are perhaps too cryptic.
                      The people think the Constitution protects their rights; But government sees it as an obstacle to be overcome.
                      If your religion says suicide and murder are wrong; Aren't you doing both if you are not prepared to defend your life and the lives of others?

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Macklin View Post

Are you agreeing with me? You are perhaps too cryptic.
                        I'm saying your urban riot scenario is out there, not from this planet.

Comment

One persons opinion.

Comment

Working...
                          X