Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evil Will Find A Way

Take away freedoms, ban whatever scares you, it doesn't matter

Evil will find a way, it always has and as long as flawed man is running the show it always will

No guns, no knives, none of the things that frighten the sheep

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-49027178
    "I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

"Skill makes you harder to kill" ~ Unknown

Banning most things IS EVIL.
    The people think the Constitution protects their rights; But government sees it as an obstacle to be overcome.
    If your religion says suicide and murder are wrong; Aren't you doing both if you are not prepared to defend your life and the lives of others?
    I am not a lawyer, but I have personal opinions.

Comment

Evil has always been with us

The idea that evil can be stopped by taking away it's tools shows a basic lack of understanding evil

That lack of understanding is why so many are constantly blindsided by it
      Last edited by ricco; 07-21-2019, 14:51.
      "I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

Comment

Originally posted by ricco View Post
        Evil has always been with us

The idea that evil can be stopped by taking away it's tools shows a basic lack of understanding evil

That lack of understanding is why so many are constantly blindsided by it
        The unwillingness to understand and the thought that they'll see it coming. This is why a to-the-line whatever works best for you type methodology is so disgusting. I like Rogan's approach to certain people (antifa) committing violence, it's simple to the point and easily understood, they don't understand violence or they wouldn't be committing violence or something to that affect.

I truly believe that if people understood more about self defense there wouldn't be so much back and forth.
        Failure is an opportunity to learn.

Comment

“He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby becomes a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee.” (Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil.

This is powerful

No normal rational person wants to stare into the "Abyss", no normal rational person wants to become a monster

That said, not staring into the abyss makes us vulnerable to those monsters

Comment

Working...
          X