Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California stabbings

4 Dead, 2 survivors

I'll bet the dead and wounded are happy their killer did not have an AR.

Also heard on the radio last night about 4 AM that the El Paso killer's mother had called the Allen police weeks before and the police blew her off.
    The people think the Constitution protects their rights; But government sees it as an obstacle to be overcome.
    If your religion says suicide and murder are wrong; Aren't you doing both if you are not prepared to defend your life and the lives of others?
    I am not a lawyer, but I have personal opinions.

Was it an Assault Knife

Those need to be banned

Nowhere in the Constitution does it say we have a right to have Assault Knives

I hear that Trump is losing support in suburbia because he won't ban Assault Knives

He needs to get on this now
    Last edited by ricco; 08-08-2019, 19:00.
    "I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

"Skill makes you harder to kill" ~ Unknown

Comment

Greg Ellifritz

34 mins

Pay attention to this one. The current active killer trend is to go mobile. That's what happened here, only the killer used a machete instead of a gun.

You should also note that he killed a 7/11 security guard with the machete and stole the guard's openly carried pistol. Open carry is not a crime determent.

"I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

Comment

If one prefers to be honest the use of a gun definitely brings with it a greater potential for death and destruction. In my opinion that's not sufficient reason to ban guns but it is a hard truth. Firearms aren't the issue but the real issue is much more difficult to tackle and doesn't catch as many headlines because there isn't as much disagreement over it.
        Failure is an opportunity to learn.

Comment

What is a 'determent'? Ace2
          Sometimes the term 'Idiot' is a description and not an insult.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
            What is a 'determent'? Ace2
            You are smart enough to know what he meant though........right?

Comment

Originally posted by ricco View Post

Possibly. Who knows. One thing, he has a desire for attention but not the capacity to actually participate in the conversation in any sort of productive manner. I laugh every time he calls someone a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ricco View Post

Not the issue; I thought maybe he had come up with a new tacticool term, and wanted to stay in the loop. I'd hate to think he's the kind of trainer who communicates like 'Go by what I meant, not what I said,' Ace2
                Sometimes the term 'Idiot' is a description and not an insult.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post

Not the issue; I thought maybe he had come up with a new tacticool term, and wanted to stay in the loop. I'd hate to think he's the kind of trainer who communicates like 'Go by what I meant, not what I said,' Ace2
                  You're the instructor who goes by whatever's comfortable and that's how it's always been done, so... And low ready. Gross.

Comment

Here's news story on it.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/californi...jured-2-police
                    Taceant colloquia. Effugiat risus. Hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae.
                    The Pale Horse available on Amazon for your digital reader.
                    I don't know why I'm better with revolvers, keat so please stop asking.

Comment

And there is the problem isn't it

Th cop says, "....was doin' her daily operations of her business, sitting at her desk, feeling safe....", there is no such thing as SAFE, there are only varying degree's of risk, this word should be removed from the lexicon. Because people want to feel safe and authority figures tell them they have a right to feel safe they believe it and they take no steps to prepare themselves for the machete wielding psycho (or whatever) and they get hurt for that laziness

We can say, but people have a right to be safe, legally that is true, in reality it's a fantasy

Comment

You can feel "safe" in a CJ Jeep at 70+ mph. But you're not really safe.

Sitting at your desk isn't safe 100%. But being safe in an airplane or on a motorcycle can be safer than being in a big crowd in a major city.
                        The people think the Constitution protects their rights; But government sees it as an obstacle to be overcome.
                        If your religion says suicide and murder are wrong; Aren't you doing both if you are not prepared to defend your life and the lives of others?
                        I am not a lawyer, but I have personal opinions.

Comment

Working...
                        X