Why some mass killings happen???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why some mass killings happen???

There has been a recent spike in such killings. Why is difficult to answer. But the New Zealand killer has said he did it to promote gun control.

The El Paso killer surrendered but he wrote a manifesto. Huffington Post [ HuffPo ] had a report that has not been carried by mainstream media. An excerpt https://www.huffpost.com/entry/el-pa...b0aca3411f60e6
    “The environment is getting worse by the year,” the manifesto reads. “Most of y’all are just too stubborn to change your lifestyle. So the next logical step is to decrease the number of people in America using resources. If we can get rid of enough people, then our way of life can become more sustainable.”
    HuffPost reviewed the document but, with consideration to the ethical concerns of broadcasting what might be a notoriety-seeking killer’s messaging, is not publishing a link to it. The manifesto explicitly cites the 74-page message posted online by the gunman charged with killing 51 worshippers at two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand, in March. That alleged shooter, Brenton Tarrant, a 28-year-old white Australian, thrice described himself as an “eco-fascist” motivated to repel waves of migrants fleeing climate change-ravaged regions of the world.

“The environment is getting worse by the year,” the manifesto reads. “Most of y’all are just too stubborn to change your lifestyle. So the next logical step is to decrease the number of people in America using resources. If we can get rid of enough people, then our way of life can become more sustainable.”
    HuffPost reviewed the document but, with consideration to the ethical concerns of broadcasting what might be a notoriety-seeking killer’s messaging, is not publishing a link to it.
    The manifesto explicitly cites the 74-page message posted online by the gunman charged with killing 51 worshippers at two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand, in March. That alleged shooter, Brenton Tarrant, a 28-year-old white Australian, thrice described himself as an “eco-fascist” motivated to repel waves of migrants fleeing climate change-ravaged regions of the world. "

HuffPost reviewed the document but, with consideration to the ethical concerns of broadcasting what might be a notoriety-seeking killer’s messaging, is not publishing a link to it.

The manifesto explicitly cites the 74-page message posted online by the gunman charged with killing 51 worshippers at two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand, in March. That alleged shooter, Brenton Tarrant, a 28-year-old white Australian, thrice described himself as an “eco-fascist” motivated to repel waves of migrants fleeing climate change-ravaged regions of the world.
    The people think the Constitution protects their rights; But government sees it as an obstacle to be overcome.
    If your religion says suicide and murder are wrong; Aren't you doing both if you are not prepared to defend your life and the lives of others?
    I am not a lawyer, but I have personal opinions.

A few days ago, ol; Uncle Shotgun Joe said categorically in a speech he was making somewhere that President Trump is wrong to be focusing on mental health, that mental health has nothing to do with these shootings; it's the high capacity magazines and the shooters having lots of rounds. I guess that settles it, then.

I'm curious as to why the more conservative newsies haven't caught that statement and spread it around. Ace2
    Sometimes the term 'Idiot' is a description and not an insult.

Comment

Here is the text of the 'manifesto' if someone wants to read it.

https://drudgereport.com/flashtx.htm
      Taceant colloquia. Effugiat risus. Hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae.
      The Pale Horse available on Amazon for your digital reader.
      I don't know why I'm better with revolvers, keat so please stop asking.

Comment

Originally posted by gerhard1 View Post
        Here is the text of the 'manifesto' if someone wants to read it.

https://drudgereport.com/flashtx.htm
        Thanks
        The people think the Constitution protects their rights; But government sees it as an obstacle to be overcome.
        If your religion says suicide and murder are wrong; Aren't you doing both if you are not prepared to defend your life and the lives of others?
        I am not a lawyer, but I have personal opinions.

Comment

Working...
        X