• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not again!!!!!!!

This too much

We see it over and over and over again

This has got to stop

These tactical assault knives are weapons of war and have no place in our lives

We can do better, we have to do better, we are better than this

NOT ONE MORE

Police: At least 6 people hospitalized after workplace stabbing in Tallahassee, Florida

https://www.kmbc.com/article/police-...aKDoYWzooDqkSs

"I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

"Skill makes you harder to kill" ~ Unknown

Kitchen knives, such as the chef's knife are common weapon at hand when an assault happens.

Under $6

A Bowie can easily remove hands, arms, or smash ribs. But knives are often used to scare innocent victims into giving over their wallet and cellphone. Street fighters are not dependably scared of knives. Drug addicts and drunks often are not scared. Even a gun doesn't scare an impaired person.

What we need is to follow England's path and ban all pointed knives, even to cooks in te kitchen.

More Gun control will certainly increase violence and knife crime

So far, in 73 years I've used the display of a sharp, pointed knife in self-defense twice. The thugs who were thinking about mugging saw I had a knife and appeared to know how to use it. They changed their minds. I expect to get cut if I'm in a knife fight even if I win.

The people think the Constitution protects their rights; But government sees it as an obstacle to be overcome.
    If your religion says suicide and murder are wrong; Aren't you doing both if you are not prepared to defend your life and the lives of others?
    I am not a lawyer, but I have personal opinions.

Comment

Working...
    X