"Donít Dig the Rig- #16"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Donít Dig the Rig- #16"

No disagreement, in fact before reading the article I looked at "the Rig" and reached the same conclusions for the same reasons

Only an idiot would carry a Blackbeard pirate flag holster, no more needs to be said about that

People who open carry OWB holsters without retention for SELF DEFENSE don't really understand why they are carrying or the nature of the people they will be fighting

This persons choice of SELF DEFENSE edged weapons are based on the cool factor

Anyway........

https://www.activeresponsetraining.n...EPQO0sWpwjEY1E
    "I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

"Skill makes you harder to kill" ~ Unknown

Glad you found a new site to mock folks that arenít as cool as you. You should spend all your time there and abandon KSCCW.
    Originally posted by kscardsfan
    Grain of salt hell, I'm taking it with a salt block from the feed store. Thats a big bunch of crap there.

QUOTE=mjkeat;n1101496]****ing stupid.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by Not so big Tom View Post
      Glad you found a new site to mock folks that aren’t as cool as you. You should spend all your time there and abandon KSCCW.
      You mean Ellifritz

I post his material here nearly every week

You need to pay more attention

Maybe put the bottle down for a few days and your memory will clear up
      "I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

Comment

Glad you found a new site to mock folks that aren’t as cool as you. You should spend all your time there and abandon KSCCW.
        A little series by Ellifritz he has shared a few times in the past. Some people may take the series as him mocking others, those with an emotional bond with their gear, but for those who aren't stupid it's not that at all.

Other than,
        Letís start out with the gun. I have no problem with the Glock 22 as a carry gun. Itís big and the .40 has snappy recoil. Most folks will be better off carrying a 9mm, but thatís a personal choice. If you can shoot the .40 well, the Glock 22 will work wonderfully.
        can you find anything in the breakdown you disagree with or that isn't or could become an issue in the context of an actual fight?

You run your mouth a lot but you never have anything to say.

Failure is an opportunity to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by mjkeat View Post

A little series by Ellifritz he has shared a few times in the past. Some people may take the series as him mocking others, those with an emotional bond with their gear, but for those who aren't stupid it's not that at all.
          Can you imagine what even a not so good prosecutor could do with a Blackbeard holster

If a prosecutor will misrepresent the Tueller Drill to help get a conviction he could absolutely shred a defendant with that holster, the psychologist the prosecution would use as an expert witness would have a field day

What could your possible defense be, "uhmm, well, I really like pirates", yeah, that'll go over well

Comment

Originally posted by ricco View Post

Can you imagine what even a not so good prosecutor could do with a Blackbeard holster

If a prosecutor will misrepresent the Tueller Drill to help get a conviction he could absolutely shred a defendant with that holster, the psychologist the prosecution would use as an expert witness would have a field day

What could your possible defense be, "uhmm, well, I really like pirates", yeah, that'll go over well
            You know me, I don't really spend much time thinking about the things that might come after the actual/physical self defense/sudden assualt. I probably should. But yeah, I imagine the visuals of that holset as it's passed around in a clear plastic bag to jury members, especially if those jurors are somewhat squeamish, even if they are gun owners.

Comment

You boys need a moist towelette and a smoke?
              Grain of salt hell, I'm taking it with a salt block from the feed store. Thats a big bunch of crap there.

Comment

You boys need a moist towelette and a smoke?
                So what's with this "moist towelette" fetish of yours, kinda weird

You might want to talk with someone about your problem

Comment

Iím suggesting you wipe up after your circle jerk.

Comment

I’m suggesting you wipe up after your circle jerk.
                    Can you find anything in the breakdown you disagree with or could become an issue in the context of an actual fight?

Comment

I’m suggesting you wipe up after your circle jerk.
                      Your mind goes to some very strange dark places

Surely you tell your psychiatrist or psychologist about these dark thoughts, you seem to have some serious anxiety issues

Comment

Originally posted by mjkeat View Post

Can you find anything in the breakdown you disagree with or could become an issue in the context of an actual fight?

He would have to understand the question, he doesn't, so he babbles nonsense

Comment

What value is the OP to anyone here?

Comment

What value is the OP to anyone here?
                            Learning from others mistakes
                            Last edited by ricco; 09-14-2019, 14:02.

Comment

The biggest mistake was your dad not pulling out.

Comment

Working...
                              X